• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Joseph vs DIO and Vanilla Ice

Part 3 Joseph and Part 3 DIO are used

Joseph gets 1 week of prep

Time is 12:00 P.M.

Location is Cairo

In character, and prior knowledge to the extent that they had of each other in the show

Joseph has two clackers, two M2 Frag Grenades, a Tommy gun with one full clip, and 3 cameras

JoJo: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Joseph_Joestar

Bloodsuckers: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Vanilla_Ice https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dio_Brando

Joseph: 7

Vamps: 2

Unit DIO
Vice3
Incon:

Joseph Joestar OH MY GOD

Joseph gets shit stomped hard. The only thing he can do is hamon and Dio knows that he can and won't get close to him. Plus Dio tanked a hamon blast from Part 3 Joseph anyway.

Cream just aint fair.

Yeah prep would help, but 1 day prep aint enough to help him against someone who gets prior intel too and Cream the most broken stand in the part. Especially when all the things that he can prep get lol creamed or lol time stop. 12am is the metaphorical nail.

joseph would need prep and for it be like mid day to win.

1 week of preparation is kinda insane, there's so much he can do, especially given the fact he just has millions of dollars on him at like all times. And mid day? Hell, he could probably just rig Dio's place to explode mid day. Although Dio could easily just dig underground, he did back in Part 1 after the fire early in part 1 and Jotaro could easily do the same with SP against Wheel of fortune so he can do that too.

The issue is that Dio has Cream as a tag team. He can actually help cream out and command Ice, who, if he doesn't want to, can lol nope any and all prep, as long as he's in cream, not even in the void, being in it's mouth looking out, would protect him from sunlight and any and all traps.

Dio under these circumstnces aint gonna be that much of a hinderence to Joseph, Dio cant even fight him properly. It's Cream that's a major issue.

I think if Joseph can realize that and separate them, Joseph might be able to preserve his week of prep. If not, Creme can, as you said, lol nope his whole week of prep

The issue is, Cream can do that even if he gets away from Dio.

Sunlight won't harm him while he's wearing Cream, he's fast enough to become a void before anything can harm, he only leaves Cream while he thinks his opponets are dead and the only time he thought that was when his opponent should of ben dead was saved via outside help.

Nothing Joseph can prepare would actually do anything to Vanilla as long as he's wearing Cream, which is to say 90% of the time. I could see Joseph asspulling a win against Dio but Cream is the actual issue, anything he can throw together would only work if Vanilla decides to leave Cream's mouth.

But then again if he does somehow beat Dio he could lure Vanilla into a trap due to his dio harm rage thing. He left Cream and actively choose to melee when a figment of Dio got damaged to punish Iggy.

Chariot190 said:
But then again if he does somehow beat Dio he could lure Vanilla into a trap due to his dio harm rage thing. He left Cream and actively choose to melee when a figment of Dio got damaged to punish Iggy.
I'm confident in Joseph's ability to learn that Ice can't see while in Cream, thus making it a timing issue (attack Cream's mouth when Ice checks his progress)

No that's the things, he's protected by sunlight and basically anything Joseph can do even while inside his mouth, like' when he's wearing Cream as a hood. He doesn't even need to go into the void to beat Joseph, he can manhandle him if he ever gets close. Like he did to Pol when he broke Chariot's armor.

Chariot190 said:
No that's the things, he's protected by sunlight and basically anything Joseph can do even while inside his mouth, like' when he's wearing Cream as a hood. He doesn't even need to go into the void to beat Joseph, he can manhandle him if he ever gets close. Like he did to Pol when he broke Chariot's armor.
True... then yeah I believe the victory relies on decisively destroying DIO

The "fight" Joesph and DIO have after Kakyoin becomes a donut but before Jotaro arrives is super important here contextually. Joesph knew that DIO could stop time and still got wrecked via DIO just hitting him with random objects like bricks and knives to avoid his Hamon. I doubt much changes here even if its the day and all this prep.

Ice being here just confirms it. as said theres no way Joesph can really prepare for his void abilities. Even then its not really needed, seeing as he can just sit in his stand and not get harmed by sunlight or anything.Joesph hurls at him without the void. Yeah he can still potentially get damaged by Hamon but as previously stated DIO tanked a a blast of Hamon from Hermit Purple, so its fair to say Ice might be able to do the same. And even if he can't kill Joesph (he'd likely be the first to attack for obvious reasons) DIO can just clean house while Joesph is distracted.

DIO and his 2nd Bestie still take it.

Joseph doesn't have many tools to help him in this fight. Dio can regenerate after getting shot or blown up and Cream just eats everything. Even with a week of prep, Joseph wouldn't be able to do anything against their hax (time stop + void manipulation).

Dio and Cream stomps badly.

I'd argue that DIO becomes an absolute cakewalk with a week of prep and prior knowledge, but I'll put two down for the Dynamic Duo

DIO, being as arrogant as he is, probably thinks that if he could beat the geezer once, he can do it again, telling Ice he'll take care of it himself. Joseph leads him to a shack (similarly to their race to the rooftop). DIO monologues arrogantly, and Joseph uses Zoom Punch. DIO laughs and steps backward out of its range, only for Joseph to open his hand and release two Hamon infused clackers. With his other hand, Joseph throws up some hair and creates a Hamon Hair wall. DIO reacts by freezing time and knocking projectiles toward Joseph, only for timestop to end, but have the projectiles blocked by the wall. Joseph then sets off the two grenades he had planted at the entrance of the shack, currently behind DIO, with a string buried under the sand attached to the sole of his shoe. DIO is blown forward into a Rebuff Overdrive to the skull, killing DIO instantly.

Now as far as Ice, I'm still thinking of a potential scenario in which Joseph could defeat him after this engagement

Except Joesph never even did Zoom Punch even in his younger years, not that it really matters though. Importantly remember what DIO did after Joesph tried using Hamon on his body, or when He learned Jotaro also could stop time. He sat back, took time to evaluate the situation himself and countered them from a distance. DIO is never gonna intentionally get close to Joesph because of the Hamon, that'd be incredibly stupid regardless of how arrogant DIO is. Why would DIO or Ice perchance walk into whats clearly a trap. They wouldn't, if anything they could just wait until nightfall or use Cream to wreck whatever building Joesph is hiding in.

JohnConquest1 said:
Except Joesph never even did Zoom Punch even in his younger years, not that it really matters though. Importantly remember what DIO did after Joesph tried using Hamon on his body, or when He learned Jotaro also could stop time. He sat back, took time to evaluate the situation himself and countered them from a distance. DIO is never gonna intentionally get close to Joesph because of the Hamon, that'd be incredibly stupid regardless of how arrogant DIO is. Why would DIO or Ice perchance walk into whats clearly a trap. They wouldn't, if anything they could just wait until nightfall or use Cream to wreck whatever building Joesph is hiding in.
Zoom Punch is listed under Joseph's abilities as well

DIO is also considered a genius, and of course, ask you've pointed out, there are many flaws in this plan. That said Joseph is also aware of DIO's genius, as he almost instantly counter his Hermit Purple vest. Just keep in mind that this little shack plan, however unsuccessful it would actually be, would also only take ~2-5 hours to set up. Joseph has one week. Cream's ability kinda lolnopes his prep, but I don't think DIO would even make it to nightfall from the afternoon. Plus, Joseph's AP and durability are higher than Cream's, so he wouldn't have to worry about anything from Cream but his ability (for the ability, remember he has 3 cameras)

Joesph has rarely used it then, and I doubt he'd be using it now with his age, lack of hamon training and hermit purple all being things.

We have no idea what he'll do in that time frame but again DIO is not getting close to Joesph and will just sit out until nightfall, he knows where Joesph is from the birthmark thing in the manga. Joesph vice versa knows too but he'd be in a worse position if he took DIO head on.

Joesphs AP ties with Cream but he himself will not be able to hurt Cream, only Hermit Purple can do that.

Joesph has never used the camera Trick mid fight and I recall him only once ever using the TV trick. Not to say that either would do anything as they'd bring up blank images if Cream is using his ability.

Joseph is actually weaker than Cream, it can manhandle Chariot. Who can manhandle Ice when it's severly weakened.

Joseph uses hp in all the fights he's been in, his map thing is actually way better then the camera, it shows his targets location and even moving in real time (the pebble that served as mariah was moving to show her moving).

Chariot190 said:
Joseph is actually weaker than Cream, it can manhandle Chariot. Who can manhandle Ice when it's severly weakened.

Joseph uses hp in all the fights he's been in, his map thing is actually way better then the camera, it shows his targets location and even moving in real time (the pebble that served as mariah was moving to show her moving).
Joseph's AP and Durability are Building +, Cream's stats are just Building. Joseph is stronger, no?

JohnConquest1 said:
Joesph has rarely used it then, and I doubt he'd be using it now with his age, lack of hamon training and hermit purple all being things.

We have no idea what he'll do in that time frame but again DIO is not getting close to Joesph and will just sit out until nightfall, he knows where Joesph is from the birthmark thing in the manga. Joesph vice versa knows too but he'd be in a worse position if he took DIO head on.

Joesphs AP ties with Cream but he himself will not be able to hurt Cream, only Hermit Purple can do that.

Joesph has never used the camera Trick mid fight and I recall him only once ever using the TV trick. Not to say that either would do anything as they'd bring up blank images if Cream is using his ability.
His Hamon is weak, but would be perfect for this fight, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt personally.

DIO's long range combat was exactly what defeated Joseph last time, so I think Joseph might try to bait DIO into using long range debris again to activate some plan.

True, but having the AP advantage (Building= Cream, Building += Joseph) would allow him to potentially use HP like he did against The Empress

Oh no, not mid fight, but to figure out Cream's ability (see him eating himself, then another picture might show ball-shape holes in things).

Wot, Cream can manhandle Chariot and fracture its arm and overpower it, and chariot who is such a strong Stand that Dio and Jotaro think Chariot is extremely strong and cant be taken lightly otherwise it'd mean death and Polnareff is a high end stand user to the point Dio actually wanted him on his side yet couldnt be assed to even remember Kak or Avdol's name in the same arc, be weaker than Joseph?

Joseph is weaker than Chariot, Chariot is weaker than Cream. It's simple scaling. And Chariot even while bleeding out and weakened to the point of being not that combat applicable, still ragdolled vampire Vanilla. Which while not much puts even a weakened Chariot >>>>> Vampires.

He could use HP and hamon to negate durability and the ap difference, that much is true, but he aint stronger than Cream when he's outright stated to be the weakest Crusader while Chariot is like second strongest. Maybe if this was young Joseph he'd be around as strong as Chariot but old Joseph is outright stated to be weaker.

I have no issues with anything else said, only the scaling.

Actually the fact that HP can kill the Empress despite being made of Joseph's flesh and thus having the same durability as him, would automatically put every other Crusader stand above Joseph via all being much stronger than HP. That's another thing of note. I actually dont know why Chariot aint building+ when it can kill SP and Dio if not taken lightly, and SP is building+ via inhaling.

Chariot190 said:
Wot, Cream can manhandle Chariot and fracture its arm and overpower it, and chariot who is such a strong Stand that Dio and Jotaro think Chariot is extremely strong and cant be taken lightly otherwise it'd mean death and Polnareff is a high end stand user to the point Dio actually wanted him on his side yet couldnt be assed to even remember Kak or Avdol's name in the same arc, be weaker than Joseph?
Joseph is weaker than Chariot, Chariot is weaker than Cream. It's simple scaling. And Chariot even while bleeding out and weakened to the point of being not that combat applicable, still ragdolled vampire Vanilla. Which while not much puts even a weakened Chariot >>>>> Vampires.

He could use HP and hamon to negate durability and the ap difference, that much is true, but he aint stronger than Cream when he's outright stated to be the weakest Crusader while Chariot is like second strongest. Maybe if this was young Joseph he'd be around as strong as Chariot but old Joseph is outright stated to be weaker.

I have no issues with anything else said, only the scaling.
I understand your confusion, but that's a discussion for a CRT. As of rn, Joseph has the AP advantage over Cream. Its not a quintessential point, as Joseph mainly fights with his brain, but in a two v one, Joseph needs every advantage he can get, and a higher AP than Cream is one of those advantages.

I mean while it's true that the profile says that, it also says HP is below average human level so Joseph aint gonna be doing anything to Cream going off profiles seeing as he cant interact with it himself, and we both know below average HP is full of shit even going off its lowest showings (although I actually made a crt on that and it was agreed on, could probably implement that later). Matter of the fact is the profile is wrong when it comes to scaling. Although if the ap doesnt really matter in the end (and joseph would be insane to try and cqc something that can go void and instakill 99% of the cast) the ap scaling issues dont matter atm because it doesnt effect the match.

Plus Joseph with prep wouldnt be trying to 1v1 anyway, he'd have cairo littered with traps and the like.

I'm interested in what you think Joseph might be able to set up as far as traps. The way I currently see it, Joseph's Hamon is going to be his greatest ally in a fight, and I believe if it came down to it, Joseph could beat DIO with the help of a trap, but I just have no idea what he'd do against Cream

I dont got any idea, not because I dont know but because with that amount of prep and having the funds and backing he has, he can do some insane shit.

Honestly, Dio aint the issue, it's Cream, and I dont think there's anything on the planet that could stop Cream from just eating itself and negging any and all traps.

Chariot190 said:
I dont got any idea, not because I dont know but because with that amount of prep and having the funds and backing he has, he can do some insane shit.

Honestly, Dio aint the issue, it's Cream, and I dont think there's anything on the planet that could stop Cream from just eating itself and negging any and all traps.
Weaknesses: Sunlight will disintegrate him. He is unable to see where he is attacking while in the void

Do you think Joseph would be able to use this to his advantage?

Yes, but also no. Cream protects him from sunlight, even when not a void, if he wears Cream like a hood he's protected fro sunlight, but if Joseph can somehow get him out of cream by luring him then yeah maybe he could exploit that. I already talked of that earlier in the thread but it's a toss up, within Cream he cant be harmed by sunlight or hamon, but he can be lured out in the same vain Iggy go him out.

Back