• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would be a very good match right here if it wasn't for Fear hax that Muzan has because unlike Akaza he doesn't resist regen null

Fear hax is easier to resist because you only need fearhax resistance or mindhax resistance which is pretty common. Few haxes at once, quite a problem

JoJo 1-2 Parts vs Kimetsu no Yaiba matches are popular now (Well I can see way. I got a feeling like Muzan and demons overall are inspired of vampires and Pillar Men, same with Hamon and Kamado's power, hell it's even named breathing)

If Araki wrote this fight Joseph would just **** around, run away and later bring tommy gun infused with Hamon to defeat him. Or do some worse asspull.

Hamon consider to be sun power Create by Breathing so it can be deadly for demon but Muzan is too powerful to land a Hamon that easy....

Speed Equal he Possible can land hamon on muzan but need a lot of power to kill him.(Stamina)

if he cant land on him due to how tricky muzan fight that over

Speed Equal fight is annoying sometime lol

Now I'm more sure that JoJo = Kimetsu no Yaiba. Like, they are getting downgraded to 9-A and people are arguing if they are going to be 8-B. xD

There was a thread trying to downgrade Tarkus' hill chop which was 8-C, though there are still legit 8-C feats like Stone Free deflecting meteorites, Star Platinum inhaling Justice fog or even 8-B feat from Dark Blue Moon (that wasn't yet accepted) so I don't think it will be downgraded

Back