• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph Joestar minor abilities addition part 2

Work busy. I'll do it when I'm off work, will only take a few minutes when I get the chance.

Ok so, is anybody gonna get anal if I slap Part 2 and 3 vehicle scans into one album and slap it in his base key, because it ain't like Joseph got super skilled with planes or his skill piloting shit increased, only thing I could see being Part 3 only is his sub piloting, he might have learned that in the timeskip.

Yeah, I do remember Joseph doing all of that and he currently has none of these noted on his profile, so I would agree.
Ok so, is anybody gonna get anal if I slap Part 2 and 3 vehicle scans into one album and slap it in his base key, because it ain't like Joseph got super skilled with planes or his skill piloting shit increased, only thing I could see being Part 3 only is his sub piloting, he might have learned that in the timeskip.
Alright I added it.
now another power it should be added and the power is Master Marksman,
these are the scans to prove the power, the goggles feat, the crossbow feat and the cola feat

do you agree?

now another power it should be added and the power is Master Marksman,
these are the scans to prove the power, the goggles feat, the crossbow feat and the cola feat

do you agree?

I'm not entirely sure about this since only one of these instances is Joseph actually using a ranged weapon but it does prove that he has good aim.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure about this since only one of these instances are Joseph actually using a ranged weapon but it does prove that he has good aim.
Chariot agreeded that it was definetly Master by the way

I'm not entirely sure about this since only one of these instances are Joseph actually using a ranged weapon but it does prove that he has good aim.
he has good aim, do you not remember the fact that he managed to make a crossbow ball go all the way around the colloseum and perfectly hit his enemy

he has good aim, do you not remember the fact that he managed to make a crossbow ball go all the way around the colloseum and perfectly hit his enemy
I'm quite literally saying that it proves that Joseph has good aim, so how could I have forgotten it? Have you misread or misunderstood what I wrote?

Back