• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph Joestar minor abilities addition part 2

Popted2

He/Him
Weapon Mastery: Joseph used a large variety of weapons, like Clackers, a tompson gun, ropes, Grenades, a sledghammer, a crossbow. etc

Vehicular Mastery: can ride Planes

Last edited:
Yeah, I do remember Joseph doing all of that and he currently has none of these noted on his profile, so I would agree.

also, i was thinking to give him Preparation too, tough i need some exmples, do you have any example Nehz?
Yeah, I do remember Joseph doing all of that and he currently has none of these noted on his profile, so I would agree.

also, i was thinking to give him Preparation too, tough i need some exmples, do you have any example Nehz?
I see, that must be because of Joseph's intelligence. Did Joseph ever have the time to prepare for a battle in a way that wasn't just training?

Driving motorcycles and planes isn't enough to give vehicular mastery. Although I don't really remember the context of those.

Joseph basically never preps, his whole thing is coming up with stuff on the spot.

Driving motorcycles and planes isn't enough to give vehicular mastery. Although I don't really remember the context of those.

Joseph basically never preps, his whole thing is coming up with stuff on the spot.
Is that so? Being able to drive a motorcycle through a dessert and being able to use a plane to ram something into a volcano should technically imply a certain amount of skill with these vehicles.

Yeah, I do recall Joseph primarily being creative with whatever he has available.

I see, that must be because of Joseph's intelligence. Did Joseph ever have the time to prepare for a battle in a way that wasn't just training?
well he prepared to fight Straizo, bringin the thompson and the grenades,
and he can prepare traps in mid combat, like what he did on Esidisi using his rope
and when he put some rocks on Whamuu wheels before the race with him

well he prepared to fight Straizo, bringin the thompson and the grenades,
and he can prepare traps in mid combat, like what he did on Esidisi using his rope
and when he put some rocks on Whamuu wheels before the race with him
Joseph already has a Tommy gun and grenades listed in his Equipment section, so that is technically covered.

While preparing traps mid combat isn't the same as doing so before a fight he could technically prepare something like that in advance.

That seems somewhat minor but it does show that Joseph wouldn't hesitate to secure himself some advantages before a fight if he gets the opportunity.

Last edited:
Weapon Mastery and Vehicular Mastery (using steel ball and flying a plane (examples Joseph vs Straizo contains those weapon uses) Non Physical Interaction, since Hamon can interact and be conducted with Stands wich are incorporeal, Jonathan already has on the profile so it just has to be put in Joseph (Example him using on Empress stand) (Already mentioned on his profile)
Are some to be looked at, I agree with the ones mentioned above.
I recall Non Physical Interaction having been removed from Joseph's profile. Is there a reason why Jonathan still has it with a justification that involves Joseph and Stands and why does have it twice? Actually, all Hamon users other than Joseph have it with justifications related to Joseph and Stands now that I'm taking a look at it.

definitely not
I just thought that being able to drive a motorcycle safely for a considerable amount of time in an environment which doesn't exactly have ideal conditions for that would imply a certain amount of skill with the vehicle in question but if that is actually too minor to qualify, then that can be dropped.

Chompy i'm sorry to ask but can you bring him here?
you can just dm him but @M3X
Weapon Mastery seems fine
i don't know the qualification for Vehicular Mastery so imma leave it to @Armorchompy
i mean i don't either i'm just eyeballing it
I just thought that being able to drive a motorcycle safely for a considerable amount of time in an environment which doesn't exactly have ideal conditions for that would imply a certain amount of skill with the vehicle in question but if that is actually too minor to qualify, then that can be dropped.
I don't really remember the context but deserts are pretty empty, I don't think it quite qualifies. Plane bit is probably fine though

Yeah, I agree with Weapon Mastery for Joseph. Honestly feels like some Hamon users should have it such as Caesar since he has mastery over his main weapon, aka soap bubbles.

Yeah, I agree with Weapon Mastery for Joseph. Honestly feels like some Hamon users should have it such as Caesar since he has mastery over his main weapon, aka soap bubbles.
Soap bubbles are kind of pushing it since they are made from a liquid that Caesar weaponizes and aren't solid objects that Ceasar wields as weapons.

Soap bubbles are kind of pushing it since they are made from a liquid that Caesar weaponizes and aren't solid objects that Ceasar wields as weapons.
shrug, I mean to be fair hamon turns things even the lamest things into weapons, using soap bubbles is still his weapon as a hamon user.
Soap Bubbles was used in different ways and is mostly used as a ranged weapon such as being throwing ranged projectiles such as Bubble Cutter and Bubble Cutter Gliding or Bubble Launcher to being able to trap people inside the bubble with Bubble Barrier

shrug, I mean to be fair hamon turns things even the lamest things into weapons, using soap bubbles is still his weapon as a hamon user.
Soap Bubbles was used in different ways and is mostly used as a ranged weapon such as being throwing ranged projectiles such as Bubble Cutter and Bubble Cutter Gliding or Bubble Launcher to being able to trap people inside the bubble with Bubble Barrier
Him having that listed as part of his Standard Equipment alongside having the benefits of Hamon on his profile should be enough. The soap bubbles on their own wouldn't qualify as weapons.

Not a power, he just punched some dude really hard.
Just strength.
Strength.

That is a power and been meaning to add that to the profile, not sure what we'd list it under besides extreme skill and precision though but damn it's impressive, dude pinned a fly from like 20 ft away casually with glass, dude's a crack shot.
That's surface scaling, but it'd be limited, it only worked because it was covered in a liquid, basically surface scaling for wet surfaces.
We have both those listed already I think, Clairvoyance and Mind Reading right?

99% of that is already on his profile, or not worth noting (Like smashing a camera isn't exactly special, in fact, it's actually a weakness, the more skilled Dio doesn't even need to do that).

99% of that is already on his profile, or not worth noting (Like smashing a camera isn't exactly special, in fact, it's actually a weakness, the more skilled Dio doesn't even need to do that).
by the way Chariot what do you think of Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery and Preparation?

Weapon Mastery sure, dude's picked up a bunch of shit and is somehow skilled with all of it, dude's a crack shot too.
Vehicular Mastery is a bit tougher, but you don't just know how to fly a plane without ever touching it (And Araki knows this, they joke about this in Part 5), he did. Same with a sub and normal cars, bikes and more. He just kinda knows, maybe not mastery, but I wouldn't mind listing that he's proficient with vehicles he's never learned how to pilot instantly.

Prep is weird, because he doesn't actually prep, he tends to do shit on the fly, he sometimes plans ahead and does minor things like placing stones in from of Wham's chariot, but he doesn't actually prep in wiki terms. Of course, he COULD prep, and that'd be ******* frightening given what he can do in 5 seconds with shit he just found laying around, but I'm not sure. Though he has came into things prepared, like with Straizo he had a bunch of shit with him like grenades, a gun and a shot glass. It's minor but eh. Neutral on this, depends how hard ass the wiki is when it comes to prep because let's be real, he ain't like Batman, Joseph's prep is basic.

I'm fine with weapon mastery and vehicular proficiency tho.

Weapon Mastery sure, dude's picked up a bunch of shit and is somehow skilled with all of it, dude's a crack shot too.
Vehicular Mastery is a bit tougher, but you don't just know how to fly a plane without ever touching it (And Araki knows this, they joke about this in Part 5), he did. Same with a sub and normal cars, bikes and more. He just kinda knows, maybe not mastery, but I wouldn't mind listing that he's proficient with vehicles he's never learned how to pilot instantly.

Prep is weird, because he doesn't actually prep, he tends to do shit on the fly, he sometimes plans ahead and does minor things like placing stones in from of Wham's chariot, but he doesn't actually prep in wiki terms. Of course, he COULD prep, and that'd be ******* frightening given what he can do in 5 seconds with shit he just found laying around, but I'm not sure. Though he has came into things prepared, like with Straizo he had a bunch of shit with him like grenades, a gun and a shot glass. It's minor but eh. Neutral on this, depends how hard ass the wiki is when it comes to prep because let's be real, he ain't like Batman, Joseph's prep is basic.

"When possible, he prepares for fights ahead of time, heavily arming himself in wait for his fight with Straizo and immediately gunning him down, and using his sleight-of-hand tricks to hit him with clusters of grenades."

this is what his profiles says, if it can serve at something.

Thanks for your opinions Chariot, its really important

also thanks to Demon, one of those scans that he brought to us contains a scan that can be used for his intelligence section

so the things accepted are weapon Mastery and Vehicular profiency, we have enough agreements

is someone able to add them in the profile?

okay lets ask someone that is experienced in editing profiles with tabbers

Chariot can you do it please?

Not right now, not home, if you wanna wait till later though I can do it and gather scans to link.

Back