• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph Joestar (JoJo ) vs Alucard (Hellsing) (Joseph is young and has hermit purple)

Factors that can decide the outcome:

1. Joseph has Hamon which can work on vampires.

2. Alucard has a higher attack potency via Environmental destruction

3. Joseph can outwit beings smarter than Alucard

4. Joseph has Hermit Purple

5. Alucard is a good shot and has a bigger arsenal and familiars

6. Joseph has a ridiculously fast reaction speed.

My Vote:

Joseph Joestar

EoS Alucard wins for obvious reasons

Pre Schrodinger Alucard wins too, it would need at leats 3 months to kill all his souls, Joseph cannot

Alucard isn't exactly a traditional vampire though, especially in the context of JoJo vampires (which are just weak Pillar Men). I don't see how JoJo can get through all his souls, even with his great intelligence, superior reaction speed, matching durability and supereffective Hamon. He's still just a human.

Now, if this was someone like Jotaro, who can punch a ridiculous amount of times per second and crush diamonds, that's a different story.

I give this to Alucard after a couple-hour long battle.

Obviously Schroedinger Alucard is a no go.

I have to agree with Alakabamm

since for one Alucard is basically a living cheat code. Hell the main plot of the entire story was so that the bad guys could kill this dude and you know what happen? It didn't work.

Honestly having someone fight alucard is like saying the one persons needs to fight an entire city cause that's the amount of lives Alucard has. Now somone who can throw so many punches and kill a person with just one punch coughJotarocough then I can see it. But Joseph is more about being clever and outsmarting his opponents.

Alucard would win. Joseph cannot burn through 2 million souls before he gets taken down by Alucard. Not only that, I'm not even sure Hamon would work on him.

Alucard for reasons above. Additionally, he is stated and shown to be unharmed by sunlight, with it only causing a slight discomfort.

I can definitely imagine Joseph earning his eternal respect, though.

Hamon won't be enough to get past Alucard's souls, pre or post Schroedinger. Alucard also has illusion. Joseph is outmatched here. Only way Joseph can beat Alucard is if Alucard allows it

Back