• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joo Seo Cheon CRT

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
This CRT will cover a new key for him which will go from chapter 126 (second key covers till here) to the last translated one 189 (no new release for several months) - these chapters being the start and middle of the Dark Heaven Arc. I first decided to wait till the end of the arc to not make multiple threads each time he showed something new but the translation kinda stopped...sad life.

Speed Tier for the New Key

At least Transonic (Is faster than cultivators that create vapor cone with their speed), likely Subsonic (He is able to break the sound barrier while the time seems to be stopped)

Attack Potency for the New Key

This is the same tier as his previous one but higher in scaling.

At least Small Building level, likely higher (Has become one of the strongest warriors in the Murim as he reached the Mystical Realm which only several people have. He has defeated the Blood Monk who managed to defeat the Sword Saint known as the strongest warrior of the Murim Alliance). Higher with Sword Arts (Upon use higher firepower is released than what he can physically do)

Abilities/Resistance

Enhanced Senses
(Can use Qi to enhance his vision to see further)

Regeneration (Mid-Low as he can regenerate multiple puncture wounds such as healing his body after having multiple weapons penetrate it in a few seconds)

Danmaku (Via 24 Step Plum Blossom Sword Art and Purple Dawn Finger)

Forcefield Creation (Has mastered the Defensive Aura which let him create a barrier around himself using Qi to defend)

Statistics Amplification (Via Thousand Pound Sword can increase his physical prowess and with Plum Blossom Butterfly Dance can increase his speed),

limited Earthquake Manipulation or directly Vibration/Shocwave Creation (His stomps can shake/crack the surrounding terrain and shifts/rise the earth to destabilize his foes)

limited Perception Manipulation (Via Thousand Li Plum Blossom),

Limited Weather Manipulation (Via 4th Form - Violet Mist Genesis)

Power Mimicry and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3 - By reaching the Mystical Realm - Transcendence, he gained the ability to manifestate the state of his mind gaining the ability to imitate others down to their very essence, basically becoming them)

Resistance to: Heat Manipulation (Is impervious to Cold and Heat)

Techniques - for those abilities above that don't have a scan linked there as it will be in the Technique section

• 4th Form - Violet Mist Genesis: A sword technique that will gather a massive amount of Qi within the sword in a few seconds and then release it which will create a cloud of violet Qi that will cheat Nature's Law and use its powers to strike like a lightning bolt.
  • 17th Form - Blossom Shadow River: It will create dozens of energy attacks at the same time.
  • First Stroke - Purple Dawn Breakthrough: Qi will gather in the sword for a strong sword slash and/or release multiple energy attacks at the target.
  • Thousand Li Plum Blossom: The strongest art of the Mount Hua Sect which will gather a massive amount of Qi that will affect the surroundings by bathing it in purple light as plum blossom petals will appear in the air and their scent will scatter around thanks to its potent concentration of Qi. It will confuse the foes like they have fallen into a drunken state while each plum blossom petal will attack the target.
  • 24 Step Plum Blossom Sword Art: A sword technique that will gather Qi into the sword then release multiple beams of Qi toward the target.
  • Iron Blanket: This is a physical body refining art that will make the body rigid as if it's covered by an iron blanket. An art that will strengthen the body to resit to greater effort and needs.
  • Thousand Pound Sword: It increases the weight of the weapon by adding several times the weight of the user's body. It can also be used with Qi to create a shape of a giant weapon around the normal one for a stronger attack.
  • Plum Blossom Butterfly Dance: A footwork technique that will increase the agility of the user as he zigzags between multiple targets.
  • Mystic Realm (Transcending) - Conceptualization:It's the materialization of the state of mind then depending on the path taken one will comprehend 'something' special for them. A cultivator will dissolve his whole lifetime experience to create his own concept - the fundamentals that prove the existence of a person, the very thing that appears at that stage is called the disposition conceptualization like how one could get rid of the concept of only having one life - creating your own concept of life.
    • Joo has taken the path of imitating someone to a degree that he will become that being for a short period of time, including their taken Path.
  • Has learned all the techniques/arts of Sword Saint after imitating him.
    • Purple Dawn Finger A technique of the Sword Saint's style of Divine Art of Purple Dawn which releases energy beams from fingers.

I also reworked his page by improving the technique section, and added more scans for the previous abilities which he had but only explained.

Sandbox for his new profile's look once this is finished. The powers and abilities in the third key tabber may change depending on what's accepted, changed, rejected, etc here but that's the gist of how it would look.

Last edited:
  • Martial Arts(Type 2 as he's vastly above other students that have trained in hand-to-hand combat for a long time)
    • Why Type 2 for Martial Arts since the page doesn't have Type for Ability? I think the type should be removed.
I am fine with everything else.

• Martial Arts(Type 2 as he's vastly above other students that have trained in hand-to-hand combat for a long time)
    • Why Type 2 for Martial Arts since the page doesn't have Type for Ability? I think the type should be removed.
I am fine with everything else.
Idk why that it's there but yeah...fixed the thing.

Btw, what do you guys think works better for his stomp feat -

limited Earthquake Manipulation or directly Vibration/Shockwave Creation (His stomps can shake/crack the surrounding terrain and shifts/rise the earth to destabilize his foes)

I think the second one on would work better as his stomp-force is transmitted through the ground and such effects happens which would be more vibration/shockwave or should I put as limited earthquake?

Btw, what do you guys think works better for his stomp feat -

limited Earthquake Manipulation or directly Vibration/Shockwave Creation (His stomps can shake/crack the surrounding terrain and shifts/rise the earth to destabilize his foes)

I think the second one on would work better as his stomp-force is transmitted through the ground and such effects happens which would be more vibration/shockwave or should I put as limited earthquake?
hmmm, yeah the latter would work better

Yeah, the latter sounds better to me as well.

Times like these I wish Jin Mu-Won had lower Ap just so I can see these 2 brawl, but alas...

Anyways, I believe we have enough votes for this to be added now?

Times like these I wish Jin Mu-Won had lower Ap just so I can see these 2 brawl, but alas...

Well, there could have been a higher tier but the feat (Destroying a giant boulder doesn't show how it was done, in how much time and/or attacks...it just show the boulder then later it being in pieces which makes it impossible to use it)...maybe in season 4 when the manwha drops again there would be higher feats.

Yeah, hopefully, would be a really fun match.

I sincerely believe Jin would win though, unless the manhwa just dunks us with massive skill feats.

Yeah, hopefully, would be a really fun match.

I sincerely believe Jin would win though, unless the manhwa just dunks us with massive skill feats.
Going by shown feats, Jin wins, going by hax Joo does as he can become once a day his opponent plus whatever he still has would overcome the foe I would say. Anyway, this is a revision thread, not a talk about who does what and how in a fight.

Since Elizha said it's enough, I will apply the changes.

Jin mu wom has a profile? Besides he seems a lot stronger than cheong woo from nano machine but I haven't read this manhwa a lot to know who wins.

Back