• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jonathan Joestar VS Wamuu

Speed is equalized
High 8C key of Johnathan is being used.

Jonathan Joestar
2t1w9a9vqs151.jpg

Wamuu
debx07b-569f3de8-cbc5-4597-abd0-53d7dbcb7404.jpg

Who takes this in a Death Match?

Wamuu: 9
Jonathan:

Last edited:
I think Wammu wins this. He’s fought several Hamon users before and even managed to defeat Caesar despite all his training and new abilities. Don’t see how Jonathan would fare much better in that situation, not to mention Jonathan doesn’t have his grandson’s genius intellect to back him up.

I don't think Jonathan has strong enough hamon to even kill Wamuu here, might be more fair to switch to Santana

Joesph had better weapons for conducting hamon, and had prior knowledge on Pillar men from Santana and still got spanked in a fight. It should also bear mentioning that Jonathan had outside help from Dire and environmental aid that he would not have won against Dio without. Believe its a stomp imo.

This may as well be a stomp, Jonathan's best bet, is unironically being a cool dude and having Wham go "you're kinda cool, come back when you can put up a fight".
His objective is less "win" and more "survive".

In character that probably happens, but SBA has them trying to win so Wamuu kills him most likely. Swap to Santana

Better idea. Read the manga or whatever it is you wanna argue about instead of constantly asking everyone to spoonfeed you the most basic, straightforward, common sense and common knowledge aspects of topic because everyone is getting tired of this.
Ask me to prove something that's actually worth asking proof for, not something as obvious as "yeah wham kicks jonathan's ass"

Better idea. Read the manga or whatever it is you wanna argue about instead of constantly asking everyone to spoonfeed you the most basic, straightforward, common sense and common knowledge aspects of topic because everyone is getting tired of this.
Ask me to prove something that's actually worth asking proof for, not something as obvious as "yeah wham kicks jonathan's ass"
I asked because I don't see why its a stomp, I know why Wamuu wins but how tf is it a stomp

Because Wham outclasses a dude in every conceivable way from skill, powers, abilities, and experience who Jonathan struggled against even while he had help all the while also being so much stronger he would literally manhandle Jonathan and Jonathan's Hamon, his only way to even win, might not even be enough to kill Wham as Hamon that isn't strong enough straight up doesn't work on Pillar Men and vampires.
Hell ******* SANTANA would probably be the hardest battle Jonathan has ever fought and could very well lose, and Santana is considered nothing but a stupid weak mutt compared to Wham.

It's not even by wiki standards, in verse this would be considered a bloodbath, by wiki standards it's even worse.

I asked because I don't see why its a stomp, I know why Wamuu wins but how tf is it a stomp
I explained a good chunk of it here.
Joesph had better weapons for conducting hamon, and had prior knowledge on Pillar men from Santana and still got spanked in a fight. It should also bear mentioning that Jonathan had outside help from Dire and environmental aid that he would not have won against Dio without. Believe its a stomp imo.
Also Joseph with no Hamon training beat a vampire who was previously a Hamon master, who also was present for Jonathans Dio fight.

I can't imagine Santana would go that much better either.

Yeah but Santana is dumb so we can at least point and laugh.

Wham vs Jonathan is like putting Mike Tyson up against a high school athlete who's just starting to get into boxing.
More like someone who literally eats mike Tyson for breakfast lunch and dinner vs a kid who watched wrestling once on tv

You know, it's kind of ******, Wham beats Jonathan in every way, the only thing he might have beat Wham in was his height, but Wham is no shit, 2cm taller.

197cm vs 195cm.

Jonathan will never recover.

Santana should be fair since 8-C Joseph's hamon was able to hurt him right? Jonathan's hamon post deep pass also melted Dio like butter once it actually made contact so it should be strong enough

Joseph's Hamon could only hurt him when it was used directly inside him, used externally it washed off Santana's skin like rain, Joseph even compared it to Straizo's scarf.

Basically Joseph had to pretend get eaten and use a burst in the split second before Santana used his acid, I'm not sure if Jonathan could pull off a big brain play like that.

It'd definitely be more fair, but I don't see him winning, just throwing Jonathan at the wolves is a bit sad imo.

Yeah but its 8-C hamon vs High 8-C hamon, he might have the raw power to hurt him outright plus his sword piercing him and conducting hamon that way is a wincon

Yeah sure, but that's just speculation, the only Hamon we ever seen harm a Pillar Man, was Hamon the eclipses Jonathan's High 8-C Hamon (And even then, it was never lethal on its own, it need a bunch of attacks or internal attacks to do lasting damage), for all we know the Hamon needs to be an equal force to the Pillar men to break the skin (Which tbh might be the case). Joseph's Hamon might've been weaker, but it also did literally nothing.
We can't say Jonathan's Hamon would work for sure, best case, if it does work, it still wouldn't be lethal, it'd likely hurt and damage, but it won't like melt or effect the whole body, he'd need to land it internally or land multiple overdrives, and I just don't see that happening against any Pillar Men without Jonathan getting maimed in the process trying.

Sword won't work, unless he takes Santana off guard or Santana is already hurt, Santana can make his skin like rubber, nullifying a blade's piercing damage, he did so against Joseph when Joseph tried to stab him initially.

Back