• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid also scales to Big Boss, who had a stealth battle with The End, hey, lets explain Tank, Ocelor, Rex and Liquid.

Tank - Closed area, Snake was outgunnned with the Tank´s weapons so he HAD to go to close quarters to throw grenades.

Ocelot - Closed area and nowhere to hide. (He COULD have just left the battlezone, but the DARPA chief was there, and Snake wanted to rescue him)

REX - Closed Area and nowhere to hide.

Liquid -Closed Area and nowhere to hide. (Top of Arsenal Gear.)

He scales to Big Boss? In what way? They're not the same person. This is again why you should specify where they're fighting.

You can't scale personality to another character lmao.

Jonathan scales to Joseph and therefore he is considered an "extraordinary genius" on the genius intelligence page, who also scales to the Pillar Men including Kars who has an IQ of 400.

So yeah Jonathan tracks him easy now, if we're playing by your rules.

Also, Sniper Wolf.

He didnt go stupid and tried to cqc her because of her range, like Lord thinks.

Snake is not stupid, while Jonathan, in comparison, is.

And ALWAYS tries to get to close quarters, specially since Jonathan lacks projectiles.

Sorry, but again, Jonathan has no method of tracking Snake down.

Are you sure Jonathan's radar will track Snake? From what i recall it only lets him sense other Hamon users

No, he used the radar to track Jack The Ripper who was in another room behind a wall. He's a zombie and of course does not use hamon.

Anyways my vote still remains, I'm not reasoning with someone who accuses me of wanking, continues to troll me with "gender assumption" comments and already has a bad history with me.

>Hamon radar

Like i said before, he only used that to track Jack the Ripper (Which is a dumb zombie), who was on the other side of a wall, and hamon is stated to track other hamon users and vampires/zombies, which Snake is 100% not.

Oh sure, Jonathan will track Snake from Stinger Missile range with Hamon because he could track a dumb zombie thru a wall.

Sorry, but hamon radar wont be doing Jonathan any favors.

Show me where it was stated to only be limited in tracking other hamon users and zombies... but somehow not humans in general?

Jack The Ripper's intelligence is no reason to downplay the feat. He was going for the stealth kill on Jonathan and was in another room entirely. Jonathan's hamon was ejected into the floor and let him know of his presence, and so he was able to send hamon through the wall and into the zombie as soon as he touched it.

>Snake is a regualr human who is not so stealthy that not even super-augmented soldiers are able to track him down without equipment.

Jack is dumb, and is not comparable to Snake AT ALL, Snake has tools that can make himself literally invisible to Jonathan, while Snake can always, always keep en eye on Jonathan´s position with the soliton radar.

Also the fact that it only allowed him to track through the wall behind him means the radar likele only has a range of a few meters, thats not remotely long enough to be able to track Snake at the range theyre starting at

Not to mention, that, even if Jonathan was able to get Snake to CQC range, he is OUTSKILLED so severely i dont think even his AP advantage will help.

Jonathan trained for 2 weeks.

Snake has trained his entire life on a martial art style designed to counter other types of CQC martial arts, making it extremely likely that Snake could dodge or block some of Jonathan´s blows long enough to just use a smoke/stun grenade and hide again.

Alright, this exact same argument came up in the Joseph Vs Big Boss thread, but let's do it again. There is no conceivable way not to get one shot in CQC when there's a 64 time AP gap. An attempts to block would break his bones. The skill really becomes irrelevant at this point, especially when he can't even hurt JoJo.

Well, probably.

It is still impossible for Jonathan to track Snake down or bting him to CQC range, so even if what you are saying its true, it would literally be meaningless in this scenario.

CQC is designed to use the opponent´s strenght against them, and compared to Snake, Jonathan is a novice in martial arts. And it is quite likely Snake could still dodge the blows or trick him into punching into a trap.

There's also the phosphorus grenades, the yellow smoke grenades that make the target break down into laughter and knock them out after a short time even if they are only exposed for a second, and the red smoke grenades that makes people fly into a mindless fury and knock them out after a short time even if they are only exposed for a second

If Jonathan is somehow able to extract all of his blood away and Snake runs our of tranq bullets, Jonathan survived all explotions constantly and tanked all of Snake´s missiles, he would still lose due to foxdie, and Snake can take as long as he damn pleases since Jonathan is never, ever tracking him down.

Oh and the green smoke grenades that make targets scream and run around in a blind panic and then knocks them out after a short time even if they are only exposed for a second

And the blue smoke grenade that makes the target break down into uncontrollable crying and knocks them out after a short time even if they are only exposed for a second

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but where is this taking place? It affects how stealthy he can be.

I was just wondering if it wasn't SBA. Also are all those grenades from MGS4? It's one of the games I never played.

Central Park is filled with freaking trees, other people, water, and tons of places for Snake to hide in. It literally doesnt matter if it is daytime thanks to stealth camo and Octo-Camo, hell, if it is canon, Snake can just hide in plain sight by copying another person´s face.

I just want to point that this post was extremely unnecessary and it could cause some problems with users like me that hate when ppl do this just bc they are mad or some bs, so please delete it.

With that out of my system, Snake FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back