• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joker vs Joker (Again)

Quick draw here. So one with the faster draw wins. Arthur has the smaller gun making it easier and faster to pull out. He wins for the same reason he keeps winning

I feel this happens:

Arthur shoots him somewhere

Jack takes it and blasts him with his gun

Just my thoughts so far.

Arthur FRA (waiting for this thread to get removed because "whatever the debunk was" too. Well, at least Tim Burton also has a gun, if that was the reason.)

Joker has wall level durability, wouldn't that allow him to take a shot? It would seem more like the situation would be: Arthur shoots him, then Joker shoots him back which ends up killing him.

HailTheGodTwains said:
Joker has wall level durability, wouldn't that allow him to take a shot? It would seem more like the situation would be: Arthur shoots him, then Joker shoots him back which ends up killing him.
Yeah, but Arthur wasn't shown missing with his shots and began firing, aiming for the head.

Really would be better if they didn't start right in front of each other.

Did you learn nothing from previous spam and wanking of Arthur fleck?

I mean. How much of it was really wanking? Arthur always won cause his gun was the smallest and fastest to pull out and shoot, pulling out a very small pistol >>> Pulling out a long revolver or Bazooka

I still find it silly to say he's a master marksman or whatever or that no matter what he's basically gonna shoot someone in the heart or the head when we have a feat of, you know, him shooting someone in the leg.

Besides the point but also stalker they should still at least be out of each other's sites because that'd just...make a better fight. Otherwise it's boring.

Also really joker's durability might be enough to let him tank a gunshot either way if I'm gonna be honest.

I do agree with that part. That's what that arthur problem was really. Same fight, just put a different name in the slot. That's why I tried to be different With it. Putting them in a territory unfamiliar, or giving them a chance to actually get their guns out. Makes it's an actual fight

Jackythejack said:
Also really joker's durability might be enough to let him tank a gunshot either way if I'm gonna be honest.
That's assuming Burton Joker doesn't shoot him in a lethal place

Jackythejack said:
I still find it silly to say he's a master marksman or whatever or that no matter what he's basically gonna shoot someone in the heart or the head when we have a feat of, you know, him shooting someone in the leg.

Besides the point but also stalker they should still at least be out of each other's sites because that'd just...make a better fight. Otherwise it's boring.
How so? They can literally both kill eachother in a single shot, it's who can shoot first

And yet every ******* Arthur thread says he shoots first. Why would this be any different.

also meant burtonverse joker. He might tank a bullet depending on his durability

"And yet every ******* Arthur thread says he shoots first. Why would this be any different."

Because Burtonverse Joker has actual experience with a gun?

How so?

Cause Arthur has a tiny and very quick to draw pistol. It's just comparing the speeds of drawing out a revolver vs drawing out a pistol. That's what it comes down too since speed is equal. That was all his fights. And since he carries one tiny pistol. He always tended to draw his faster. That's why it's boring. It doesn't matter on skill. Speed is equal. So it's whoever shoots first. And Arthur tends to get his gun out faster

Back