• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stillwinston is at it again with yet another try to solo your verse folks! Can't get enough of them, it's a guilty pleasure of mine I'm afraid.

So speed equalised of course. First round Joker is at 7-C, second round he is 4-A, third he is low 2-C with Sataneal and omnipotent orb. How far does he get?

Imma go in here.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there all three times, sorry Ren.

Castlevania: Nope on round 1, Round 2 Ren can start making progress I feel. Third time he stops at Dracula I reckon.

Jojo: Ooof, at best I'll say he gets to HA Dio but even then I reckon not.

Shin Megami Tensei: Sorry Joker, you need to stay in your series.

Elder Scrolls: First round gets yeeted by anyone higher than him, Late game and End game gets yeeted by Vivec and his spear of legend.

Persona 1&2: They didn't even exist lmao.

Persona 3: If Sera revision going through, i dunno. Minato might be the strongest.

Persona 4: As of the current profile i reckon Joker stomps.

Devil summoner: Haha.

SMT: Hahahahaha.

Give persona one more game and it will be the strongest SMT game soon enough.

My previous post got insta-deleted because sometimes Fandom hates me so I'm typing this up again.

Devil May Cry: Get's stomped by most things in the first round, get's a decent ways through on the second round, could potentially even beat the God Tiers on the third round.

Sailor Moon: Surprisingly equal to many characters throughout most of the rounds, but still get's stomped by god tiers on the third round.

Fire Emblem: Equal to a few characters on the first round, stomps everything on the second and third round (unless Anankos' 4-A CRT goes through, in which case i call dibs on making Joker vs Anankos first )

Persona: ...wait

Bump

Soul Calibur: First round prolly not, second round can probably get to Algol. Third round I think he can solo

Darkest Dungeon: Stops at endgame heroes or the Ancestor, second round can probably solo except for the farmstead. Not sure about round 3.

Killer Instinct: Gets dabbed on by anyone first round, solos afterwards.

Guilty Gear: Nope first round, second gets dabbed on by any of the tier 3s. Solos round 3.

Nasuverse: First round Joker got smacked by Servants or even Magi. At second and third round he got picked up by BB that then sends him back to Persona world.

Edit: Shit, i thought it was DC Joker. Sorry

Makkurona said:
Nasuverse: First round Joker got smacked by Servants or even Magi. At second and third round he got picked up by BB that then sends him back to Persona world.

Edit: Shit, i thought it was DC Joker. Sorry
The result is still the same.

Homestuck: As 7-C, stops at the Low-Tiers. As 4-A and Low 2-C, stops at the High tiers.

MtG: 7-C stops at the low-tiers. 4-A Ren vs 4-A haxed planeswalker would be interesting. Low 2-C, stops at either Progenitus or the 2-As

Puella Magi Verse

Round 1: kills the weaker ones, against those with higher dura or skill he'll need to get his death manip off or he's done, likely dies to kyoko and her clones. Homura mindhaxes

Round 2: stomps many, though considering his range kriemhild and aoc absorb and he doesn't have acausality so final timeline madoka can paradox him. He has the ap advantage but it depends on who strikes first. Homura mindhaxes, Tart slaps

Round 3: stomps until the 2-a get annoyed

Mario:

Round 1: Gets stomped by the main cast.

Round 2: Does a decent job, but high tiers dominate.

Round 3: Same as round 2.

Azure Striker Gunvolt: They stand a chance in round 1. Copen, Gunvolt, the LAiX group bosses and Demerzel can all hurt him from just AP, so they definately could do it. The other two rounds they get stomped.

Mega Man (Franchise): Round one, Ren just gets absolutely curbstomped. His persona resistances are no match for even classic Mega Man's variety. Freaking Legends AP stomps him. Round 2, Battle network says hi. He might be able to take down a few 2-Cs with Sentinel's hax, but he can't keep that up for long.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Novel Kars understands all three rounds. Sentinel could kill him, but Kars wouldn't let Sentinel land a hit because he's not stupid.

Enter the Gungeo: Kaliber could win round 2. For round 3, Sentinel is basically made to kill things like Kaliber.

"His persona resistances are no match for even classic Mega Man's variety"

But sir, Persona resistances are Low 2-C.

Granted Mega Man has some non-Persona elements iirc.

@Edward

I mean his persona resistances are bypassed by Mega Man just swapping to something he dosn't resist at the time.

DC Comics: Joker can get as far as Doctor Fate in his strongest key but anyone above Fate omegastomps.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Clears most characters with the utmost ease but stops at Novel Kars and Heaven Ascension DIO and Jotaro.

Hunter x Hunter: Joker stomps even in first key since he resists all effects of Nen crush.

Bloodborne: Not seeing resistance to Type 3 Madness Manipulation so uh, Moon Presence stands there.

Warhammer 40k: Culexus nulls, Kharn nulls, etc.

Harry Potter: Joker soloes with 0 difficulty.

The Witcher: Stomps everyone until Gaunter o'Dimm, who could give him a good fight in his first and possibly his second key.

Call of Duty: Dr. Monty says no and seals him.

One Piece: Stomp.

Guilty Gear: He's currently taking on Ky Kiske, regardless Sol at his strongest can probably stomp via passive Info Manip

Bloodborne: Well I guess passive madness hax gg

To Aru: Round 1: Stops are Aurelous almost immediately Round 2: Gets high but stops at Archangels, Accel and Nerfed Magic Gods. Round 3: Gets to the final tier then auto stomped by Magic Gods.

One Piece: Joker gets beaten in round 1, but stomps rounds 2 and 3 (Though i can see some of the few hax within the verse being useful especially in round 2)

MSPA: Joker gets stomped on all rounds.

EarthBound: Round 1 he loses easily, round 2 he stomps the weaker characters but gets stomped by characters like Giygas (All keys) and post-Magicant Ness, and round 3 I really doubt he could deal with post-Magicant Ness and Low 2-C Giygas.

JoJo: Round 1 he beats a considerable ammount of characters but some of the haxed stands can take him, round 2 is pretty much the same as 1 except it would be a bit harder for the JoJoverse, round 3 he stomps the great majority of the verse but gets beaten by the god tiers.

The Dark Tower: Round 1 Joker beats a great majority of the fodder characters (With the exception of Pennywise's strongest avatars), rounds 2 and 3 he beat all the fodder but anything beyond fodder is enough to stomp him.

SCP Foundation: Both rounds he could take a relatively high ammount of SCPs but gets stomped by anyone high-tier or above.

Magi: Round 1 he gets beaten really badly even to relatively weak characters, rounds 2 and 3 he beats most of the verse with the exception of the gods that could absolutely stomp him.

Blazeblue: round 1 gets stomped by anyone packing a 5-A key, round 2 gets brutally stomped by anyone packing a 5-A key with 2-A hax, round 3 same as round 2.

Guess I'll update my verses

World of Darkness: Round 1 can clear past the fodder, R2 dies to the mid tiers. R3 gets yeeted by upper mid. Caine won't be needed I don't think.

Castlevania: Yeee dead R1, R2 is when he makes progress. R3 is interesting but I do think Dracula can take him.

Jojo: All 3 rounds lose to things like GER and Novel Kars.

Soul Calibur: R1 gets slapped. R3 he clears but its worth mentioning that R2 might be iffy as iirc Soul Calibur might be getting some 4-As

Infamous: Only wins R1 probably

Hokuto No Ken: Only wins R1

Darkest Dungeon: Madness hax is all over the place so he should be in capped by looking at someone nasty. Might get trapped across space and time via the farmstead too

Sonic the Hedgehog: Stops at top tier Super Forms/Solaris/Egg Wizard(?), so he loses all three rounds

Jak and Daxter: Lol. Think R1 he loses but everything after that, nah.

Beyblade: Very close I think. If it's 1-1 I think Joker can take it. If it's all at once I see him getting overwhelmed. Definitely loses R1 and 2 though

Battle Network: I'm actually writing Bass.EXE vs Joker on DA at some point and spoilers Bass gonna win. Loses all 3 rounds

Digimon: Don't see him going beyond Champion, Ultimate and Mega levels for Rounds 1, 2 and 3 respectively.

Undertale: Should be fine until the God Tiers show up for all rounds.

Disgaea: Nope to all rounds.

Steven Universe: First Round he can hax but possibly not win, 2 and 3 no diff.

Mega Man X Series: 1 might hax only but gets speed blitzed but 2 and 3 win no problems.

Kamen Rider: Should be fine for all Rounds until Decade and Zi-O show up.

Danny Phantom: I think he'd either lose or get inconclusive on all rounds. Do to his low range, he'll never be able to defeat all Clockworks across time and while I do see resistance to Time Stop, Clockwork can effect people wearing Specter Deflectors which negs ghost abilities which CW's time stop falls under. Ghost Writer could just use his Plot Manipulation for a win as well.

Dark Cloud: He likely gets killed in the first round. Inconclusive for the other rounds since he has more powerful than anyone and has good resistances but True Dark Genie is beyond Joker's reach and will soon be across the entire timeline.

Okage: Shadow King: Pretty sure he loses all rounds simce Overshadowed are beyond his reach and Beiloune classifies him.

• Which has not happened yet and still being argued against. Even if it does the God tiers will be 2-B which is still far higher than any of Joker's resistances.
  • Reliant on your first point and again even if it does happen they shall be 2-B which is still much more potent than anything Joker has.

JoshSSJGod said:
*Which has not happened yet and still being argued against. Even if it does the God tiers will be 2-B which is still far higher than any of Joker's resistances.
  • Reliant on your first point and again even if it does happen they shall be 2-B which is still much more potent than anything Joker has.
No, even if they are 2-B, that doesn't mean their potency is 2-B.

Even when their hax like Space-Time Manipulation can effect a 2-B multiverse.

Why mention those hax in particular? Joker doesn't even resist them.

Back