• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
both in 9-C forms (no weapons)

pls dont be a stomp lol

fight starts in an alley, both are walking down and then they see each other. They both look at each other confused, until Jared runs up to Heath.

FIGHT!

(cant add the goddamn jared leto image for some reason)
F9f9f7eaad4fd196e1ec42035a76753a
"You wanna know how I got these scars?"

Ledger was actually good at fighting, to the point that he actually held some parity with his own movie's Batman.

Meanwhile, Leto was relatively unimpressive. And so were his combat showings.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Ledger was actually good at fighting, to the point that he actually held some parity with his own movie's Batman.
Meanwhile, Leto was relatively unimpressive. And so were his combat showings.
is this a vote for heath?

heath just for the fact that he is a better fighter

also, why is leto's AP justification not there? They just gave him some random AP and didn't explain why

@OP: Pretty much.

All joking aside, Ledger has actual good combat feats, and is far more intelligent both in and out of combat compared to what Leto showed. He even killed a guy with nothing but a pencil. (Eat your heart out, John Wick)

Leto gets finessed hard.

Heath: 5

Jared: 1

and you gave me the idea for my next match, john wick vs heath ledger, only weapon is a pencil xd

i actually want to make fights between all the joker characters to see who is the most powerful and have fun with that, in fact i am doing that now! Get ready for Heath Ledger vs Mark Hamil!!!!

"Nothing inside could have survived. From across the way, on another rooftop, the Joker watched the flames rising into the sky. He had jumped just in time. If he had waited even another ten seconds, he would now be little more than ash. He watched as the bank erupted into a blazing inferno. The fire consumed the building, destroying ninety years of solvency. What the Great Depression couldn't shutter, the Joker did without even trying. He picked himself up and laughed as the bank burned. It was a glorious sight, knowing that millions of dollars of cold, hard samolians were being reduced to worthless ash. What's next, he wondered, but he already knew the answer. "

― Suicide Squad: The Official Movie Novelizatio

This feat of Leto must be worth something in this fight

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
How? He is watching a bank explode. As for saying it is a durability feat I don´t see what you mean.
Oh God ... That's how he survived the helicopter crash, he jumped on time.

Yeah, onto a roof, from a helecopter that was falling. Sure that might be a, at most, Wall level feat, but from the suposed height it would be leaning to something like Athlete to Street level. The quote doesn´t imply he fell a great distance, or that it was anywhere close to a harmful fall.

Yeah, onto a roof, from a helecopter that was falling. Sure that might be a, at most, Wall level feat, but from the suposed height it would be leaning to something like Athlete to Street level. The quote doesn´t imply he fell a great distance, or that it was anywhere close to a harmful fall.
Shortly before the quote I sent, there is this:

"Then hell plummeted from the sky in the guise of a crippled, out of control Chinook helicopter that skidded across rooftops and shredded its way down Ninth Street, only to careen into the bank's facade, destroying glass, stone, and mortar before its sturdy all-steel vault put an abrupt stop to the aircraft. The copter was on fire. Nothing inside could have survived. From across the way, on another rooftop, the Joker watched the flames rising into the sky"

JasonScott6948 said:
Shortly before the quote I sent, there is this:
"Then hell plummeted from the sky in the guise of a crippled, out of control Chinook helicopter that skidded across rooftops and shredded its way down Ninth Street, only to careen into the bank's facade, destroying glass, stone, and mortar before its sturdy all-steel vault put an abrupt stop to the aircraft. The copter was on fire. Nothing inside could have survived. From across the way, on another rooftop, the Joker watched the flames rising into the sky"
Again, still doesn´t imply he fell very far. Just that the helecopter was crashing. If anything I agree it is possibly a speed feat, but still likely will just be in the Peak Human range.

Without the speed of the crash or a better description I would say yes. Then again I am not the best with these feats so maybe someone else on this thread can tell you :)

The Joker stepped out from the dark. He was tall and lean, with bright green hair, and ripped like a mixed-martial-arts fighter.

It means something for this fight, I think

Leto's Joker is probably at least as good as Harley in a fight, since he's probably gotten into way more of them with a 20-year span of being a crime lord that fights Batman and others, and his routine "fights"/beatings from a way stronger Batman probably gives him higher durability at the very least, but I also kind of buy into the theory that Ledger's Joker was ex-military.

I don't know, feel's like DCEU's street level operates on a higher tier than Nolan's verse, makes me lean towards Leto.

Mr. Redic said:
Leto's Joker is probably at least as good as Harley in a fight, since he's probably gotten into way more of them with a 20-year span of being a crime lord that fights Batman and others, and his routine "fights"/beatings from a way stronger Batman probably gives him higher durability at the very least, but I also kind of buy into the theory that Ledger's Joker was ex-military.
I don't know, feel's like DCEU's street level operates on a higher tier than Nolan's verse, makes me lean towards Leto.
But Leto has almost no real feats. He only shows up in a single film and barely does anything. He never fights hand to hand iirc, and mainly is show using guns. He doesnt have those here. He also seems to be more straight forward with his ideals, crazy yet, but more...basic to an extent. We haven seen him fight Batman or even shown that he is comparable to Harley (Though I think he would be). There for he really only has Street level durability, and Street attack. It would take him awhile to even really harm Heath that much.

We haven seen him fight Batman or even shown that he is comparable to Harley (Though I think he would be).
And "unfortunately", we never will. Because DC's film department saw the reputation Leto earned with his performance and hurled him off the ship as fast as they possibly could.

But Leto has almost no real feats. He only shows up in a single film and barely does anything. He never fights hand to hand iirc, and mainly is show using guns. He doesnt have those here. He also seems to be more straight forward with his ideals, crazy yet, but more...basic to an extent. We haven seen him fight Batman or even shown that he is comparable to Harley (Though I think he would be). There for he really only has Street level durability, and Street attack. It would take him awhile to even really harm Heath that much.

Street level durability, and Street attack... When were these feats shown?

I thought the book. Tbh idk, just going by the profile but now that I look at it it seems...suspect.
The only bodily blow he gave in the book if I remember correctly was to knockout a semi-conscious man using a hammer.

Well I saw your thread and I do agree with the durability upgrade for falling in the vat of chemicals. Speed I still think is Peak Human, but high in Peak Human.

Back