• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Villain Battle Royale

Dio kills Valentine.

Kira kills Valentine.

Pucci incapacitates Valentine with White Snake.

Valentine would have real trouble killing Kars.

Diavolo can counter Valentine's ability.

Seriously, Valentine is totally screwed. Dio kills him in time stop, Kira just needs to touch him once, same for Pucci, if he directly hits Kars he is dead and Diavolo can prevent his dimensional shifting shenanigans with precog.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Not if Valentine leaves at the beginning to find some friends.
Why would Valentine run asap when he doesnt know his enemies' abilities.

Because he's at the bottom of everyone's list and will likely wanna run once the DIO+Pucci vs Kars fight I layed out happens.

I think DIO and Pucci are more likely to fight Diavolo first, as Kars would be pretty taken aback by all the Stand insanity that he can't actually see.

Kars would know DIO is a vampire though and would try to jump DIO if anything. Absolutely though if DIO+Pucci kill/incap Kars they'd turn to Diavolo.

Kira and Valentine are the least likely to start or be in fights with anyone due to being unrelated to anyone here and being big unknowns.

Kira is more likely to stay out of the fighting for the most part. Heck, if anything, Kira and Valentine may team up on the sole ground that they have no idea what's going on and are the two most unrelated people to the rest of the chaos.

Diavolo if he he to fight someone would probably go Valentine. "Hmmm should I attack the guy making clones of himself or this guys little toy tank engine?"

JohnConquest1 said:
Because he's at the bottom of everyone's list and will likely wanna run once the DIO+Pucci vs Kars fight I layed out happens.
Sure. In your fanfiction, of course.

Necromercer said:
Dio went "Inside" Jonathan :)
I mean if you really think about it he more just went on top of Jonathan.

while they were on a ship

Diavolo sees the future and just erases any attempts to kill him and survives until only he and Valentine are left (KC seemingly has no cooldown), the others dying for various reasons. Then it's inconclusive.... until Diavolo's limited stamina fails him when compared to Valentine's infinite second chances.

Valentine FRA.

Who is going to kill Kars? The only one that can do it are Kira and Valentine and I would have a hard time coming up a scenario where either or can target Kars without getting time stopped by DIO who would kill them on account of wanting to fight Kars himself (since he's the most important looking out of the crowd).

To be honest if DIO stops time whilst Diavolo is on cool down, he can beat the time skipper.

Valentine has infinite second chances. Eventually he throws another Kars at him. Also King Crimson (Seemingly) lacks a cooldown.

White snake isn't worse then MiH by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe better then C-Moon, but that was only supposed to be a stepping stone anyway

Whitesnake can let you fight foes in higher tiers. MiH can't. Also, lol speedblitz is more boring in comparison to Whitesnake (Heaven's Door+Stand Stealing+Dual Wielding Stands+Illusions+Acid).

Pucci didn't do it but he can easily steal Stands from everyone and insert into himself to break the one Stand per User rule.

I guess we need to know what stand Pucci is carrying for this to really go anywhere.

I think the order can vary, but Valentine definitely takes the win through paradoxing, bringing friends, and infinite hopping.

Pretty sure everyone's already been over the fact none of them are putting down Kars aside from Valentine and Kira. But Kars also dually cannot see stands. I think I've seen people say Kars would feel their movements through the air but the fact he can't exactly fight them wouldn't help his cause.

R.I.P. Diavolo as multiple people fighting him at once doesn't help KC's cause. Or even if we play that he spams it, he doesn't have the means to put down an infinite amount of Funny Valentine's to where he gets eventually menger sponged.

Dio and Pucci suffer as the dream team by the fact they are susceptible to everyone's abilities.

Kira just doesn't last long for reasons already mentioned.

I still believe Kira and Valentine would team up on the merit of not knowing why the **** a swole shirtless man, a screaming man tossing road rollers alongside his lean henchman, and a time-warping mob boss are engaging in full-on combat.

The President of the United States, He Who Wishes to Make 'Murica Great Again (literally), Funny Valentine, has no reason whatsoever to team up with generic Japanese salaryman Kosaku.

actually, valentine has alot of reason. both he and Kira are the most anayllitical, and they would realize that to survive this, they would have to work together.

I can honestly see Kira setting his focus on Diavolo if Kars vs DIO and Pucci is a thing. Time skipping would remind him of Jotaro and scare the crap out of him.

I mean, I don't think we can really add battle royals to profiles, I think this is just more of a casual discussion.

Back