• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo Stand User Bracket Round 1 Match 5 (Kira vs Mista)

Mista doesn't like Kira's fetish so he's trying to shoot him

Both start 15 meters apart in Central Park, and are in character

Both are 8-C, This is Kira before taking Kosaku's body

Speed is equalized

Guido Mista (suggested by Cloozuma) : 7

Yoshikage Kira (suggested by Cloozuma) : 1

Last edited:
Eh, is SHA really Kira's go to here? I think it's mostly gonna be KQ vs Mista

He'd probably start resorting to it later in the fight IMO, Mista is experienced enough to know that KQ is a short ranged stand and stay out of its range

I think the fight would end pretty fast tbh, either Mista manages to shoot Kira or Kira kills him, Mista's stand is purely offensive and he doesn't have any means of defense so it'll end pretty quickly no matter what.

If he can help it, yeah, it actually is canonically his go to if he can help it, he hates confrontation much like Diavolo and would prefer not to fight at all, if put in a situation where his foe is at range, or where he can put himself at range or better yet, avoid revealing himself, he'd go with SHA.
Only reason he stopped using it in canon is because Josuke hard counters it and makes it useless as he just touches it once and restores it.

Honestly though, this one is tough, Mista can just like one shot Kira, but we have to consider the possibly that KQ deflects a bullet, or bullets, especially speed equal, and if he does, he can transfer the charge from the bullet, to whatever Pistol, if not Pistols, that are riding it, and blow them into dust, much like Harvest with the coin (except it's a bullet here). Though one or two Pistols getting dusted won't kill Mista, though it will cripple him.

Kinda hard here, both have actual advantages that can **** the other over, whether it's long range, multiple Stands and chances, and the like, or transmutation, SHA, etc.

Has Mista ever managed to reflect a bullet with SP after another Stand deflected it? Outside of Kraftwerk which is kinda different.

But yeah this is definitely the first tough fight here.

That said since speed is equalized it's gonna be really difficult for KQ to deflect attacks from multiple directions, especially since Mista's gonna try and hit Kira himself instead.

I think that was supposed to be him unconsciously using SP, not actual luck.

I'm thinking Mista can overwhelm KQ more often than not by virtue of being able to attack Kira from multiple directions at once, so I'll vote him if there's no counterarguments

I'm thinking Mista can overwhelm KQ more often than not by virtue of being able to attack Kira from multiple directions at once, so I'll vote him if there's no counterarguments
That makes sense, kira doesn’t really have too many options against mista here.

I think kira wins, if I’m not mistaken, KQ can turn the bullet into a bomb right? That’ll kill mista.

I mean that's only if the bullet makes its way back to Mista after KQ grabs it, which isn't too likely to happen. Also KQ needs to touch something with its fingertips to turn it into a bomb, which will be hard while it constantly has to defend itself from more bullets.

I mean that's only if the bullet makes its way back to Mista after KQ grabs it, which isn't too likely to happen. Also KQ needs to touch something with its fingertips to turn it into a bomb, which will be hard while it constantly has to defend itself from more bullets.
I see, considering how much better of a fighter Kira is, I see kira pushing forward to get in close. He’ll likely get hit but we’ve seen multiple people survive from mistas bullets so i doubt they’ll give mista the win. I think Kira gets a win off from getting in close and tapping mista.

Doesn’t Mista usually bring the bullets back with his stand? If that’s not the case then mista only has what 8 chances to hit kira and then he’s at a disadvantage

I see, considering how much better of a fighter Kira is, I see kira pushing forward to get in close. He’ll likely get hit but we’ve seen multiple people survive from mistas bullets so i doubt they’ll give mista the win. I think Kira gets a win off from getting in close and tapping mista.
I mean, is he a better fighter? Mista is an experienced mafia hitman while Kira gets his ass whooped in every single H2H fight- due to lower stats, sure, but that doesn't really change the fact that he doesn't have many great skill feats iirc.
Doesn’t Mista usually bring the bullets back with his stand? If that’s not the case then mista only has what 8 chances to hit kira and then he’s at a disadvantage
No, usually he fires, bounces them around with SP and reloads (he's got bullets in his hat iirc)

No, usually he fires, bounces them around with SP and reloads (he's got bullets in his hat iirc)
Yup he have bonus bullets on his pockets. Plus the only time when bullets came back to him is in battle against Ghiaccio and only because he had ice armor which ricocheted bullets back to Mista.

Back