• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo JoJolion Neglection

Shey

He/Him
A while ago I noticed that the JoJolion part of JoJo has been largely ignored on this site and the few profiles that exist are very much outdated.
I made a Little CRT yesterday and that didn’t get much attention.

And so I’m curious Why is the JoJolion verse neglected?

Because people aren't interested in revising it? Tho I've heard the SBR universe of profiles will receive a big CRT soon. When? I dunno.

Because people aren't interested in revising it? Tho I've heard the SBR universe of profiles will receive a big CRT soon. When? I dunno.
I figure it’s kinda weird considering this is nearly it’s peak of popularity as it’s ending and JoJoLands Part 9 has been announced
iiirc The SBR verse is already receiving one

You can only bump after 12 hours. Also isn't JoJolion like the least popular JoJoverse. It's the one I see least discussion about.

You can only bump after 12 hours. Also isn't JoJolion like the least popular JoJoverse. It's the one I see least discussion about.
Yeah
I know it’s the least popular verse
Which is exactly why I’m doing what I’m doing since no one will or has

You're half right. They were neglected, but they aren't continuing to be neglected, we just waited till it was over. Some calcs and feats are being looked at offsite atm to try and flesh out the ratings.
Atop of a Yasuho Profile and a few others.

Josuke is definitely outdated though, besides 1 or 2 lines, he's basically 4 years out of date, so he's getting basically a rehaul from scratch as it'd probably be less difficult that way.
Also because I don't like the renders dont @ me.

You're half right. They were neglected, but they aren't continuing to be neglected, we just waited till it was over. Some calcs and feats are being looked at offsite atm to try and flesh out the ratings.
Atop of a Yasuho Profile and a few others.

Josuke is definitely outdated though, besides 1 or 2 lines, he's basically 4 years out of date, so he's getting basically a rehaul from scratch as it'd probably be less difficult that way.
Also because I don't like the renders dont @ me.
Okay
This is great to hear

Back