• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KC should have limited Acausality Type 2 for not existing on Precog when he erases time. It's not just Causality Manip imo.

GER should have Resistance to Causality Manip via RTZ for reverting KC's power.

Wait, in which sense he dosen't exist?

By the way, I disagree with GER resistance, because it's just a more "Powerfull" Causality Manipulation

Wait, in which sense he dosen't exist?

By the way, I disagree with GER resistance, because it's just a more "Powerfull" Causality Manipulation
Like when epitaph is shown Diavolo dying from a gunshot at point-blank range, KC nulls it via Causality Manip, it's straightforward Acausality Type 2 because he can pick what the outcome is.

And shit I even disagree with Resistance to Causality Manip, Chariot just suggested me that and imo it seems useless.

i mean, we don't have much proofs about that. like, it's more easy to say it's just Causality manipulation, since Diavolo was using epitaph against Giorno in TIME ERRASE, and we saw KC, so ye.

Yeah I understand.

Speaking of Diavolo's Acausality:
Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.

Seems straightforward.

Yeah I understand.

Speaking of Diavolo's Acausality:
Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.

Seems straightforward.
I mean, we saw in the epitath prevision A King Crimson hurting giorno

so, it should debunk in part the acausality type 2

The only thing that I'd agree on is limited resistance to precog for GER. Don't think it's fair to give diavolo a limited acausality with your reasoning

That's not what I was talking about. I was talking about how epitath had the same vision pre-rtz and post-rtz even though the vision should have changed post-rtz to him getting pummeled by GER. Epitath ostensibly failed despite the fact that we've been shown countless times how absolute epitath is

That's not what I was talking about. I was talking about how epitath had the same vision pre-rtz and post-rtz even though the vision should have changed post-rtz to him getting pummeled by GER. Epitath ostensibly failed despite the fact that we've been shown countless times how absolute epitath is
Fair enough. But I'm pretty sure this is only resistance via precog via RTZ.

And it seems useless seems it's only activated via RTZ. If it were to be useful then GER must have resistance neg.
It's not really about usefulness, it's about whether he has it or not. Vs battle part comes next. I'd also say its not useless but I'm not ganna get into that

Didn't see that but it's wrong too, that was just the same vision via a mistake or KC being unable to get a new one. It was just an emphasis in "oh this was going to happen but it didn't". The same Diavolo was also saying things he already said, it would make some sense to use that old vision again.

Didn't see that but it's wrong too, that was just the same vision via a mistake or KC being unable to get a new one. It was just an emphasis in "oh this was going to happen but it didn't". The same Diavolo was also saying things he already said, it would make some sense to use that old vision again.
Well KC not predicting that his TE would be reversed and being pummeled by GER would actually be a resistance. Also Epitaph's fates were supposed to happen.

Back