• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the conclusions here?

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
9 (4)
Llitterally hitting his face and warping it.

MR-14483-229532-9
He lived via body. Obviously not the coffin as erina would have obviously said something.
Honestly, the thread should had ended here.

I still very much disagree with the counterarguments being made here, but I see the discussion going nowhere so I choose to concede.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I still very much disagree with the counterarguments being made here, but I see the discussion going nowhere so I choose to concede.
Your argument is based on false statements overthinking and a quote that llitterally does or not exist.

JohnCenaNation said:
DON'T. YOU. DARE. DOWNGRADE. MY FAVOURITE ANIME VERSE!!!!
I don't see Anything to do with Cowboy Bebop round here.... Something's fishy.

ovo. You can have your favorite animes, I mean, I'm so backwards I prefer Gurren Lagann over Cowboy Bebop, so I can't really judge other's opinions.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ttgl man good?
May even prefer over Bebop myself.
Well, I mean, it's a very slight difference, as I love both, but I prefer Gurren Lagann mostly because I'm a man, with Testosterone, who loves eating up all that plus ultra and Heaven Piercing stuff.

I guess we should use Made in Heaven Ultimate and just accelerate this thread to the point that it gets closed.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101249654697152237430/posts/Z6F8TabKw53 Also this feat. Was actually against (after all burning down houses will not be building, why would burning down the mansion be that high? ) but noticed something, yeah mansion was made of stone but but burn down definitely not meaningmelt. But then, looked up few things, like can ya burn down stone castles? Yes, via the floor boarding and wooden supports unless ya make domed roofs which the mansion had. And floor boarding? Well went through the fight the statement was claimed and , no wood, walls, floor, stairs, All solid stone .https://m.imgur.com/a/7BHJx
Any opinion?

I mean, he says he can, but we have no proof that he could actually melt it.

@J-Man

You're beating a dead horse.

All of this stuff you're holding against me are points that I've already conceded to. I've admitted that I was wrong in assuming Jonathan was killed by the explosion, and that DIO definitely did have a reason to get in the coffin. And I don't remember bringing up any quotes at all that I also have not conceded to being wrong about. I still fail to understand where you can get the interpretation that DIO crawled back into the coffin, but we can agree to disagree.

By saying earlier "at least Weekly is making an effort" when he hasn't replied to this thread at all, it comes across as you implying that it takes less effort than not commenting at all to come up with my interpretation of this supposed feat. Now you're holding my points against me, even after I've already conceded to them. This all definitely comes across as condescending and confrontational.

Why would he not man?

Multiple days out on the ocean? Daylight man.

Interpretation? Man visual proof outright says ya wrong.

This is exactly no different than freeza enduring namek exploding Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back