• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Bravo vs Machoke

Machoke has no real way to get past Bravo's Mid-High regen, save from throwing him into space. Even then Bravo could just rewind time before he freezes over.

Necro bump. Since Johnny's remote is now considdered optional equipment, i decided to exclude it from the fight to give Machoke a definitive wincon.

I guess a bloodlusted Machoke is likely to fling Johnny Bravo into space before he uses any hax, and has more than enough AP and skill to do so.

Johnny throws him out of the plot. Class K vs Class 50 prevents Machoke from throwing him into space.

How often does he really do that though? I watched a few Johnny Bravo episodes in the past and don't remember him ever doing that.

Machoke being Class 50 seems a bit of a lowball, but the lifting strength only helps if Johnny gets into a grapple with Machoke. It doesn't help him if Machoke uppercuts him or gets him airborne before he can grapple, and Machoke's superior skill gives him those opportunities.

Oh. GalacticIron changed that just after I voted, it used to be that just Machoke was bloodlusted

Isn't Johhny stomping here? I mean, Machoke hasn nothing against that regen and that can definitely put down Johnny

Saw better, this is definitely a stomp, Johnny can't be stopped from Machoke from plot manip and his regen is definitely too high

Someone should close this

Johnny can't breathe in space and Machoke can knock him down for a bit to set up throwing him into space. He also has ways to weaken Johnny's raw strenght that can't be stopped by regen.

Unrelated but are bloodlusted matchs basically "what can a character do to defeat another" instead of "what will"?

PapiSavitar5025 said:
With Johnny's superior lifting strength he isn't gonna be overpowering Mr. Bravo anytime soon.
Knocking him down doesn't require lifting strenght. AP can actually matter there and Machoke's ways to buff himself and debuff Johnny can give him ways to overpower Johnny and leave him open to be thrown into space. I'm not saying Johnny has no ways to win (pretty sure it's my job as the OP to stay neutral) but i am saying that Machoke has more up it's non-existant sleeves then you give it credit for.

I'm pretty sure the AP Advantage for Machoke isn't that great. He has 5.4 J's compared to Johnny's 4.7 That's at best a 1.1x AP Advantage. (Not sure what that is in Kilotons, but I'm just going off the J's.)

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I'm pretty sure the AP Advantage for Machoke isn't that great. He has 5.4 J's compared to Johnny's 4.7 That's at best a 1.1x AP Advantage. (Not sure what that is in Kilotons, but I'm just going off the J's.)
That's when ignoring ways Machoke can buff himself and debuff Johnny's defense, which actually put the AP in one-shot range when going off of joules (bulk up can buff Machoke's attack and defense up to x4 while leer can lower Johnny's defense up to x0,25). Plus he can induce confusion that makes Johnny attack himself.

I'll stick with Bravo tbh, I don't think Machoke the amps won't allow a one shot due to Johnny's regen being insane and throwing into space seems ooc since the Machamp lines loves to fight iirc so I think it boils down to Johnny deciding to plothax because debuffs will leave him with that as his only choice

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Machoke scales to 7.83 x 10^14 Js, or 187 kilotons, and scales far above that when his power belt comes off.

Let's go with the lower end for now, given that it's fairly consistent with his feat of being launched into orbit by an explosion. But yeah, Machoke has the AP advantage and can further increase that gap with moves like bulk up and leer. Johnny still has his regen to make it hard to take him down outside of incapping him by throwing him into space and his main wincon would be his plot manipulation. You guys can argue who would go for what first.

</div>

Code:
Plus he can induce confusion that makes Johnny attack himself.
</div> Imagine johnny plothaxing himself.

Back