• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John wick upgrade (Memeing)

Good one, XD. Maybe add his horse too, LEL.

Either way, let's get serious.

John Wick should be upgraded to Wall level, to my knowledge. He can break necks with a single karate chop (he does this to a guard in his house in the first movie) and he survived being shot with handgun bullets that could pierce walls (No, seriously, John Wick took a gun from a guard and it easily pierced walls upon the first shot when John killed one of the lackeys) and grenade launcher explosions in John Wick 2 without much issue, also he can fight against those who can harm him.

KLOL506 said:

John Wick should be upgraded to Wall level, to my knowledge. He can break necks with a single karate chop (he does this to a guard in his house in the first movie) and he survived being shot with handgun bullets that could pierce walls (No, seriously, John Wick took a gun from a guard and it easily pierced walls upon the first shot when John killed one of the lackeys) and grenade launcher explosions in John Wick 2 without much issue, also he can fight against those who can harm him.
What about his speed?

Assembled1801 said:
KLOL506 said:

What about his speed?
Hmmm, that is a tricky one. Peak Human with Superhuman combat speed, I guess? Most boxers and martial artists have combat speeds of that level, and with his gun-fu tactics going for him, Superhuman reflexes also don't seem to be out of question, like, at all.

Assembled1801 said:
So his speed can't be upgraded?
I guess it should, but we'll need some more info first. Speaking of which, Keanu himself is a peak level martial artist and went through extensive training to even move like that in the movie.

KLOL506 said:
Assembled1801 said:
I guess it should, but we'll need some more info first. Speaking of which, Keanu himself is a peak level martial artist and went through extensive training to even move like that in the movie.
Okay. One of John's speed feats was dodge or avoiding bullets a bit, and dodging a speeding car that was going at least 40 mph in eight-tenths of a second.

Assembled1801 said:
KLOL506 said:
Assembled1801 said:
Okay. One of John's speed feats was dodge or avoiding bullets a bit, and dodging a speeding car that was going at least 40 mph in eight-tenths of a second.
Hmmmm, I'll check the videos.

KLOL506 said:
"Kay, that'll do it.
Thanks. What about a sniper scene?

The movie wikia said that Marcus shoots John Wick's pillow in order to alert him to a threat. It takes him only 1.2 seconds to understand the shot's purpose, correctly access the situation, and react effectively.

John Wick (2014) Wick Vs Perkins Hotel Fight Scene 1080p

0:41

Assembled1801 said:
KLOL506 said:
"Kay, that'll do it.
Thanks. What about a sniper scene?
The movie wikia said that Marcus shoots John Wick's pillow in order to alert him to a threat. It takes him only 1.2 seconds to understand the shot's purpose, correctly assess the situation, and react effectively.

0:41
Hmmm, I'm not exactly a calc member, but it should wield pretty impressive results. You can have it checked out by the calc group members.

Back