• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Taylor vs Lucetta Quetzl

That appears to be exactly it, yes.

He was faced with a woman who had been made to exist as "every sexual desire" at once, and whose extremely NSFW powers came from said existence. So he found "who she was before the Cavendishes changed her" and "brought her back", taking away all of that and making her an ordinary human again.

So...yeah. Effectively identical.

I believe that's three votes for John now.

...Or is it four? I don't remember who all has voted, anymore.

Five for John now.

...Christ, a few months back, Lucetta was someone I thought none of my Tier 9 or Tier 8 characters would beat reliably. Times have changed.

Lol. Funny part is, Lucetta isn't even the strongest 9-B in her own verse. I just haven't made a profile for The Kinetopede Captain because their arsenal is so big that I have yet to actually manage to find everything for them. They have access to both the favours of Lucetta's Gods, along with many others, Ashens bullets, and more

That is a terrifying prospect...

I would say John is the most powerful Tier 9 in his verse, but there are other books set in the same verse that I haven't read yet, so I don't know for sure. He's really tough to compare to, though.

It also helps that most of the other really ridiculous beings to show up so far are Tier 1 at this point, rather than being an actual mortal tier like Tier 9 or 8. (Although there's one who may have Tier 4 shit in his series, if the rumours I've heard about him are true)

Back