• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Doe vs your favorite verse

John Doe (Joker) wants to try to "topple the hierarchy" of your favorite verse. Must be a verse with magic or powers. Can John/Joker do it? If not, how far does he get?

Rules:

For John: His normal power rules: he must activate his power to copy abilities, he can only copy abilities he can see (he can still sense ones that he can't see), he can't remove powers without resetting his power and getting rid of them all, he gains the knowledge to use whatever he copies, his copy is always stronger than the original, and he can combine multiple powers. However, John can copy as many powers as he wants (the 4-limit doesn't apply). He isn't going to try to blitz everyone, instead he's going to live normally, until he dons the Joker mask and starts fighting/copying.

Your Verse: They do not know about John Doe or his ability at the start.

Everyone is in-character. John can start whereever it would be most realistically convienent.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Marvel Comics: LOL no
Zelda: LOL no

Mario: LOL no

DC: LOL no

MCU: Thanos snaps and he can't do anything about it, Ego absorbs, or Dormammu breathes
To be fair, for Marvel/DC, couldn't he just go to a big city, copy a street tier (doesn't even need to fight them, just needs to see them in action), and work his way up?

He gets destroyed by the cosmic tiers no matter his copying
True, but if he rampages on Earth for long enough, he's bound to attract someone powerful. He may not be able to get all the infinity gems or be able to wave around the Ultimate Nullifier or whatever, but there's multiple ways he could likely get to solar system or galaxy tier.

Let me think of more, even if they aren't my favorites

Pokemon: Nope

God of War: Nope

Minecraft: Can't ultimately defeat the verse due to the tier 2's

Kirby: Nope

Lotr: Can get through the weaker stuff, but he will get stopped by the mid tier ainur, if he somehow manages to get past that, he get Stomped by the true Ainur, And him VS Eru would be as big of a stomp as IG Thanos VS Rohan Kishibe (Which I actually made when i was a noob on the wiki)

Earthbound: Nope

Looney Toones: Bugs's sees his copying and uses toon force to troll him

MLP: Nope

Godzilla: Nope

Star Wars: Maybe he can get past the disney timeline, but he ain't touching the legends

Jojo: Rohan points, GER, Diavolo spams King Crimson, The world, etc manages to hax him down

Like who?? By the time he can copy their ability, he gets one-shotted.
I mean, if he copied Spidey, he'd get spider-sense.

That'd ofc help with not getting one-shotted while trying to take on some of his bigger power "leaps"

Harry Potter: He can sense avada kadavra. But by the time he can copy it he gets blasted or outhaxed

Castlevania: Nope

CM: HAHAHA

Real Life: Danmaku spamming and long range missles end him

Sonic: No

Medaka Box: No

Dragon Ball: gets bullied by the mid tiers to beyond

Naruto: Same as dragon ball

Bleach: No

Danny Phantom: Doubt it because once Danny ghostly wails he is over

Especially since the only one with decent hax in street is spider ma
Purple Man?

Carnage?

Madcap?

Kitty Pryde?

Cable?

Charles Xavier?

Hm, how WOULD John interact with Xaiver?

Since in-universe, John basically copies people's "aura" -- which is also how he senses other supers.

I wonder how a telepath like Xavier would apply in Unordinary-verse. Would attempting to interact with someone's mind result in their auras interacting (therefore opening him up to attack from John)?

Back