• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

john cena (wwe) vs garfield (garfield)

so how does that work? does garfield just will his opponent into getting sent into next week? because i’m pretty sure that’s just him kicking them really hard

so how does that work? does garfield just will his opponent into getting sent into next week? because i’m pretty sure that’s just him kicking them really hard
I think it’s like kicking them so hard they get transported through time to exactly 1 week later in the same location

breaks the laws of physics and all but that seems to be the way it works

yeah so if garfield is willing to kill he will just kick cena as hard as he can, which also means kicking him into next week

I think it is a stomp because Garfields wincon relies on him using an attack he only ever performed once right off the bat that is his most OP option and even if he went for it he’s still got a <1% chance of actually landing it before Cena obliterates him thanks to being disadvantaged in literally every stat comparison that could influence a H2H

So right now it’s a stomp but you could just about avoid that because Bloodlusted Garfield probably does pick up maybe like, 1 win in say 10,000 matches

Okie dokie then my vote stays Cena since this is still so one-sided it’s teetering on the edge of a stomp but not quite so no reason now for the scales to tip in Garfield’s favour

How is Cena going to catch him if it's unequalized?

garfield wouldnt go and blitz john cena instantly, he doesn’t take fights nearly that seriously
Well then Cena just smacks an unbloodlusted Garfield once and he dies

the only way we get a non stomp match is speed equalised and bloodlusted Garfield, and even then it’s hanging on by a thread and could be argued a skill stomp but I wouldn’t go that far

Well Cena has to actually be moved from the kick for it to send him into next week, which I don't exactly see happening when he's got something of a 16x AP/dura advantage

if the kick’s time manip is based on how much the target moves, wouldn’t that mean garfield kicked odie hard enough that he moved faster than light

if the kick’s time manip is based on how much the target moves, wouldn’t that mean garfield kicked odie hard enough that he moved faster than light
Maybe? Who knows, the feat isn't exactly explained, just going by what's on the panels IIRC

Well Cena has to actually be moved from the kick for it to send him into next week, which I don't exactly see happening when he's got something of a 16x AP/dura advantage
I’m assuming it isn’t AP dependant because then Odie would be dead as a door nail for reasons mentioned above but he didn’t even have a scratch on him

I’m assuming it isn’t AP dependant because then Odie would be dead as a door nail for reasons mentioned above but he didn’t even have a scratch on him
Odie regularly survives Garfield sending him flying. It just so happens this one kick sent him into next week, which, TBH, isn't an AP feat more less as it is Garfield doing what it's listed down as on his file, temporal BFR/time manip, which only occurred when he sent Odie flying that wine time

Odie regularly survives Garfield sending him flying. It just so happens this one kick sent him into next week, which, TBH, isn't an AP feat more less as it is Garfield doing what it's listed down as on his file, temporal BFR/time manip, which only occurred when he sent Odie flying that wine time
Yeah I agree it isn’t an AP feat which is why the AP disadvantage doesn’t disqualify it as a wincon

Back