• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Uraume Stats Update

This is dura neg can't be used for AP
Caused considerable[2] harm to Hakari with her regular ice formations, and capable of destroying her own ice with strikes[3].

Taken out of context. Uraume hits Hakari while he was still in air he wasn't landed on the floor, Hakari doens't have any flight abilities to dodge this beside he has no reason to dodge as he is technically immortal in Jackpot. So this should be removed Lmao.
Hit[5] Hakari with her ice formations and catch Hakari)
Nothing states max output has higher speed
higher Attack Speed with Maximum Output: Frost Calm (Subdued both Yuji and Maki with their maximum output before either could evade[6])

Other things seems fine

Taken out of context. Uraume hits Hakari while he was still in air he wasn't landed on the floor, Hakari doens't have any flight abilities to dodge this shit beside he has no reason to dodge as he is technically immortal in Jackpot. So this should be removed Lmao.
What are you talking about?

Nothing states max output has higher speed
For attack speed yes it does. Uraume doesn't show speed comparable to Maki, Yuji or Hakari without frost calm.

Can we wait for the arc to end before we touch anything related to it please
It's been five months with the profile looking how it looks. Can we at least fix what's there now? It also just makes using the profile unusable if we let it sit with poor stat descriptions.

What are you talking about?
2-xDh8htT8MWGHZ-m.jpg
3-CoTISBuTWzjZv-m.jpg

Hakari and Uraume were both in mid-air. Hakari slammed Uraume to the floor, then she got up and shot that ice spear while Hakari was still in mid-air. I don't know how this qualifies for her attack speed, like you put in the sandbox. Also, as I said, he doesn't even need to dodge that as he is technically immortal in that state. In Chapters 237 and 238, he fended off Uraume in base without getting a single scratch inside his domain. Uraume tagging Jackpot Hakari, who is way faster than base Hakari, is a joke.
4-Bt6lJGXwRi29w-m.jpg

For attack speed yes it does. Uraume doesn't show speed comparable to Maki, Yuji or Hakari without frost calm.
Maki never fought Uraume one on one, only face off is chapter 215 which she got smoked. Yuji got smoked by Uraume in Shibuya. There is nothing states normal AOE attacks lacks same speed to do so. She was worried about Sukuna and wanted to him to take the bath. May be that's why she used max output to clean up sooner & didn't wanted to take the chances.

Max makes sense remove current arc feats lol. Uraume and Hakari hasn't even ended yet.

Hakari and Uraume were both in mid-air. Hakari slammed Uraume to the floor, then she got up and shot that ice spear while Hakari was still in mid-air. I don't know how this qualifies for her attack speed, like you put in the sandbox. Also, as I said, he doesn't even need to dodge that as he is technically immortal in that state. In Chapters 237 and 238, he fended off Uraume in base without getting a single scratch inside his domain. Uraume tagging Jackpot Hakari, who is way faster than base Hakari, is a joke.
That makes zero sense. Hakari slammed her down to the ground then they'd both be on the ground. And Hakari isn't mid air, he's charging at Uraume.
0245-005.png
0245-006.png

Maki never fought Uraume one on one, only face off is chapter 215 which she got smoked. Yuji got smoked by Uraume in Shibuya. There is nothing states normal AOE attacks lacks same speed to do so. She was worried about Sukuna and wanted to him to take the bath. May be that's why she used max output to clean up sooner & didn't wanted to take the chances.
Are you reading what I'm saying? Uraume's regular physical speed isn't comparable to her max Frost Calm. Uraume can barely react to Pb and considers it fast. Meanwhile Maki and Yuji can dodge it yet couldn't dodge max frost calm. Uraume's Physical Speed ~ PB < Maki & Yuji < Max Frost Calm. It is that simple.

You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn’t contain current arc feats
The page contains current arc feats already. What is the issue with me updating to represent it better?

That makes zero sense. Hakari slammed her down to the ground then they'd both be on the ground. And Hakari isn't mid air, he's charging at Uraume.
0245-005.png
0245-006.png
Hakari didn't slammed Uraume after he landed on the floor. You can clearly see Building getting destroyed by the throw. He throws Uraume. My scans literally shows that and Uraume is the one who landed first.
Beside you still not addressed him being immortal and not needed to dodge + he was able to fight Uraume on 237 & 238 in base without getting tagged by her attacks.
Are you reading what I'm saying? Uraume's regular physical speed isn't comparable to her max Frost Calm. Uraume can barely react to Pb and considers it fast. Meanwhile Maki and Yuji can dodge it yet couldn't dodge max frost calm. Uraume's Physical Speed ~ PB < Maki & Yuji < Max Frost Calm. It is that simple.
Maki never dodged PB as far as I know. Can you show the scan where Maki dodges PB?
Yuji dodged that from a longer distance he didn't blocked it by reacting to it.
She was attacked with a all out attack from PB which we sonic boom created right infront of her face. She blocked the PB by moving her hand unlike Yuji who barely dodged and gets scratches right in the face.
Why don't you update Maki and Yuji above PB in their profile then we can discuss this?
The page contains current arc feats already. What is the issue with me updating to represent it better?
Because fight is still going on. Current profile only has her ICE structure creation feat from chapter 237 (which KT might nuke it as far as I know there are 3 different values for that.)

You mean Uraume whose head was down and wasn't looking at the PB? Still able to adjust her position and catch that? Also Choso's going all out you can see the charging up in his hand. Kamo even comments on the fact Choso's PB being more powerful. Raws states Compressed if I'm correct.
1-Px1FZN70QYPvj.png
2-ampWFHN1x28p0.png
3-pOJu-wAu5-9rd.png

Vs
Yuji who was looking at Choso when he fired PB
9-TWtoTbK-IU9vG.png
12-XYNGiPaE8QJcw.png

He also calls PB as too fast
2-i455vnu0V39-6.png

You can also see the charge up here. Not on the same level when he used against Uraume
1-5wlNYrUsKf-2J.png

Also Sonic Boom created right infront of the palm unlike Uraume case which is pretty much showcased to be right infront of her face.
4-BuERm1tFsqSDb.png

Maki never dodged PB as far as I know. Can you show the scan where Maki dodges PB?
I'm not gonna continue responding to you if you can't read properly. Nobody said she dodged it, I said she CAN dodge it.

Yuji dodged that from a longer distance he didn't blocked it by reacting to it.
She was attacked with a all out attack from PB which we sonic boom created right infront of her face. She blocked the PB by moving her hand unlike Yuji who barely dodged and gets scratches right in the face.
Why don't you update Maki and Yuji above PB in their profile then we can discuss this?
This is irrelevant to what I am saying. She still is struggling with reacting to it. Maki wouldn't have struggled at all, yet couldn't react to the maximum output.

Because fight is still going on. Current profile only has her ICE structure creation feat from chapter 237 (which KT might nuke it as far as I know there are 3 different values for that.)
That ice structure is on page. I am confused on what is the issue with me better describing what is already on page. When KT does that then it can be changed.

Guys read the page PLEASE. Uraume's page already brings up her fighting Hakari, I'm just citing what happened in the fight.

I'm not gonna continue responding to you if you can't read properly. Nobody said she dodged it, I said she CAN dodge it.
What's the basis of this? Her prediction skills?
This is irrelevant to what I am saying. She still is struggling with reacting to it. Maki wouldn't have struggled at all, yet couldn't react to the maximum output.
Uraume didn't struggled she said it's just fast and she still blocked it.
That ice structure is on page. I am confused on what is the issue with me better describing what is already on page. When KT does that then it can be changed.

Guys read the page PLEASE. Uraume's page already brings up her fighting Hakari, I'm just citing what happened in the fight.
Who TF added that. Anyway sure go on with this thread.

I will worry about Uraume ratings when Hakari vs Uraume ends this is my last reply.

Back