• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arkenis

They/Them
Alright so a couple pages, I don't like the intel section, its lacking references and doesn't show more of their capabilities, I'll be tackling just four here, and will likely update more later but five is a lot on its own.

Maki
Intelligence: At least Gifted; Is by far the most diverse and adaptable fighter in close quarters amongst the students, being able to change up her style with several weapons such as three-section staff, polearms, and swords, and hand to hand. Maki is a good sorcerer, being basically Semi Grade 1, having been recommend[25] to Grade 1 by Aoi Todo and Mei Mei, as well as Gojo agreeing[26] she should be Grade 2 already. Is praised[27] for her skill by Miwa, stating she could be a Grade 2 without problem. Is recognized by Nobara and Yuji as a tough fighter, and can tell by her poise and the way she walks she's something else[28]. Maki was also a sorcerer raised and trained in the Kukuru Unit[29], a unit of the Zen'in clan consisting of non-wielding cursed technique Sorcerers, who undergo grueling martial arts training day and night, a unit she later defeated[30], and then killed the Hei while injured shortly after. Will use decoys[31] to close the gap, and can disarm sword users, being skilled in Aikido. She later shows to be knowledgable in Shiranui Gata[32], using it in her fight with Naoya. After her Full Realization development from training with Miyo, Maki is noted to have seemingly gotten older[33], and "changed entirely"[34]. This development manifested in her an absurd degree of perception within the world, to the point her skill has improved allowing her to fight Sukuna, albeit weakened still driving him to try much harder[35] than with his prior opponents.
Don't think I need to say much, she's gifted. I'd put Genius if she showed anything more but since she's got no sorcerer knowledge and really just throws hands and swings tools, gifted fits. Geniuses are also highly rated as more than what Maki's shown such as Kakashi, Light, Solid, Shikamaru. Maki simply doesn't reach their level of intel even in fighting and later in the story is greatly assisted by her senses.

Kusakabe
  • Intelligence: At least Gifted; Is the only Grade 1 to have reached that status without a cursed technique[1], utilizing Simple Domain to gain his title as the strongest Grade 1, having been praised Gojo for his Simple Domain[2] mechanics. Is competent enough to train sorcerers like Miwa, be used for Yuji learning Simple Domain and cursed energy manipulation[3]. He's a perceptive sorcerer in analyzing what's in front of him and countering around it against someone like Sukuna, albeit weakened. Ino thinks he's one of the few who can prance around[4] a Special Grade sorcerer like Sukuna, something which is seen as difficult for sorcerers like Yuji and Higuruma. Nanami has gone as far as to say he finds it hard to imagine[5] Kusakabe losing in a fight as well. Has mastered[6] swordsmanship. Has an abundance[7] of Jujutsu knowledge and is called a veritable Swiss army[8] knife by Mei Mei. Participated in the planning around fighting Sukuna as well.
Same as Maki, he isn't really anything impressive, but I can see him having genius off his jujutsu knowledge, its really just not shown a lot besides Simple Domain, he can't do Domain Amp, he doesn't have a domain of his own, never hit Black Flash either so gifted seems fine.

Choso
Gifted; Even as a newly emerged Cursed user, Choso still shows incredible combat prowess against Yuji, a competent combatant in hand to hand encounters. Is smart enough to recognize[34] bait in fights and counter properly against it. Has done and will do feints to catch one off guard in fights, tricking fighters Yuji[35]. Choso has also demonstrated advance usage with Blood Manipulation, having developed[36] his use of convergence in creating Supernova, his own technique.
I reread the Kenjaku fight, he doesn't really do anything impressive for the most part, so yeah gifted is pretty safe.

Mahito
Intelligence: Genius; Born recently, Mahito shows incredible understanding of humans, down to the way they think, their behavior, and the philosophies which guide them. Being born from humans' hatred of one another, knowledge on them comes natural to him. His capacity for concepts in Jujutsu like Domain Expansion are also gained shortly, developing to Jogo's level. And he has a great understanding of souls, allowing him the ability to perceive how Nanami could block[5] his soul attacks and understand[6] how Yuji was able to harm his soul. Is an exceptional combatant, utilizing his soul manipulation to fight off a Grade 1 like Nanami, having already practiced a lot[7] in using it. He also learns quickly[8] from experiencing new tactics, abilities, or being put into a dangerous situation which can allow him to gain new abilities such as Domain Expansion. Mahito will also on the fly come up with ways to transfigure his soul into better[9] ways of killing at a fast rate. Nanami acknowledged[10] him to be growing at a fast rate, and was worried about it.
His other stuff is kinda already in pna, maybe more could be added but I think this covers what was missing. He's also genius for having a good understanding of souls and his growth is above others, but gifted is fine too.

I think there's a good argument to be had for Kusakabe being a genius in relation to Jujutsu. His understanding of domains, their functionality, and how to modify a simple domain for his own purposes to accommodate his situation is talent and interlect I believe sits at the Genuis level as such customize-ability is only scene with the genuises of the verse (tengen, Kenjaku, Gojo, and Sukuna).

Otherwise, they all look good.

I think there's a good argument to be had for Kusakabe being a genius in relation to Jujutsu. His understanding of domains, their functionality, and how to modify a simple domain for his own purposes to accommodate his situation is talent and interlect I believe sits at the Genuis level as such customize-ability is only scene with the genuises of the verse (tengen, Kenjaku, Gojo, and Sukuna).

Otherwise, they all look good.
Can I add the changes now?

Back