• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jirou vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
48cd84efae3db42fb2f7c25c6c08ce8c7013b760 hq
YhwachTheAlmighty
Jirou at his strongest. Speed unequal (equal if needed).

Round 1: Jirou vs Yhwach with Almighty and Soul King absorbed. Round 2: Jirou vs composite Yhwach.

Win by any means.

I don't remember if Jirou has eaten or not that thing which allows you to see (invisible) food spirit. If so, someone should probably edit his profile and add Extrasensory Perception.

Either way, I don't think Jirou has any win conditions here despite the AP difference. Yhwach can rewrite his death or his knocking.

On the other hand, Yhwach has way to negate durability

Again, it was concluded several threads before that Yhwach's Future rewriting wouldn't do jack to characters who are several degrees above him in strength and dura.

But yeah, Yhwach doesn't need the Almighty to win this.

I never said Yhwach would use future rewritting on Jirou. I said he'd do it on himself which he logically totally can since Jirou doesn't have powernull.

Yhwach would just keep endlessly dying in every future then. Yhwach is better off using his other abilities that bypass durability.

Not taking sides, just a quick note (reminder)- Yhwach negated Ichibei's hax, despite being stripped of everything he has and having the stats of an ant.

Yhwach didn't just pick possibly future. He can rewrite future as well, he rewrite the future where he die after he has died. I dont see a way for Jirou to win this since anything he will do, Yhwach can undo it via rewriting the futures

Okay, now's the time to tell ya'll the reason why i did this. I was on a thread where it was being argued for Jirou to stomp Kaguya and Yhwach. It was literally 10+ people saying he stomps and me and 1 more person arguing for the team. I just wanted to see what people from this site would say.

The only way Yhwach undoes anything is if he uses his other haxes. If he decides to go with pure strength alone, he's screwed.

Jirou could just literally blink before Yhwach could even try anything.

KLOL506 said:
The only way Yhwach undoes anything is if he uses his other haxes. If he decides to go with pure strength alone, he's screwed.
Because? does pure strength will ignore ability to rewriting the futures?

KLOL506 said:
Jirou could just literally blink before Yhwach could even try anything.
He can rewrite the future after he already died, speed blitz won't do anything

W0NDER3X said:
Okay, now's the time to tell ya'll the reason why i did this. I was on a thread where it was being argued for Jirou to stomp Kaguya and Yhwach. It was literally 10+ people saying he stomps and me and 1 more person arguing for the team. I just wanted to see what people from this site would say.
Here, Yhwach stomps Jirou because hax operates independently to AP. But tbh in a site where people apply the AP > hax anime/manga-specific trope, Jirou does have massively more AP. If the thread you argued on was on a site more focused on manga/anime than a more general forum, the answer you got was not irrational.

Here, Yhwach stomps Jirou because hax operates independently to AP. But tbh in a site where people apply the AP > hax anime/manga-specific trope, Jirou does have massively more AP. If the thread you argued on was on a site more focused on manga/anime than a more general forum, the answer you got was not irrational.

It was CV surprise surprise. There are actually a lot if not more people than anime fans that read comics there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back