• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren VS The Condesce

Buff Ayylmao fights Sea Hitler.

Jire is in base form. The Condesce has GCAT under her control. Both are bloodlusted. Fight takes place in the Incipisphere, with eight planets, Derse, and Prospit orbiting Skaia. Assume that Jiren's physiology is too alien for either bronzeblood animal communion or cobaltblood mind control to work on him. No prep time.

Jirenenhanced
Jire

Condesce liberty
The Condesce

bump

Also adding some relevant information: The Condesce's profile page says she has a clone of Glb'golyb as part of her standard equipment. For the purpose of this fight, in order to prevent a stomp, since Jiren doesn't have a resistance to psychic attacks, she does not have access to Glb'golyb.

GCat has Matter manipulation which Jiren has no resistance to. Though Jiren can AP stomp. Depends on who's faster

JackJoyce said:
GCat has Matter manipulation which Jiren has no resistance to. Though Jiren can AP stomp. Depends on who's faster
As far as I'm aware, GCat's Matter Manipulation only extends to teleporting people and objects to other places.

JackJoyce said:
How's that matter manipulation and not teleportation?
It would technically be both.

Star Trek's transporters for example would be both since the target teleports (Move from one space to another) but their matter is still manipulated (It's literally scanned, broken down, and rebuilt which causes the teleportation)

Gcat technically have the same power as Bec, which can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic scale (he can fetches photons, change the size of things, ect...).

YuriAkuto said:
Gcat technically have the same power as Bec, which can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic scale (he can fetches photons, change the size of things, ect...).
When did Becquerel ever change the size of anything? Fetching photons sounds plausible enough, even though I don't recall it, but that would just be Light Manipulation.

When Jade shot at him, he changed the size of the bullet and you can being on said bullet. Fetching photons is a WoG in Homestuck books.

YuriAkuto said:
When Jade shot at him, he changed the size of the bullet and you can being on said bullet. Fetching photons is a WoG in Homestuck books.
That's right, I forgot about that. My bad.

Back