• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually, it appears as if the issues were already corrected by someone else. We're good.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to add Prospit's stats to the OP yet, I will try and do so after lunch.

My only complaint is that there are a few grammar errors and it could use a picture. Maybe a pic of Alternia itself sense the Empire doesn't really have an official logo (unless you want to count the Condescension's symbol).

quick question would Snowman count for Derse's profile? (she's the Black Queen of the Troll's game session)

also what would Derse's classification be? sorry if i sound demanding

Small criticism on the Alternia profile. Their territory is just listed as Alternia. This is false. Not only is it repeated verbatum that Trolls are constantly conquering planets, but I remember at least one statement that claims that they've conquered their entire galaxy and are still spreading. Not to mention, being a Galactic Civilization and only have one planet in your borders is a contradiction.

The Wright Way said:
Small criticism on the Alternia profile. Their territory is just listed as Alternia. This is false. Not only is it repeated verbatum that Trolls are constantly conquering planets, but I remember at least one statement that claims that they've conquered their entire galaxy and are still spreading. Not to mention, being a Galactic Civilization and only have one planet in your borders is a contradiction.
i'm very sorry i was not sure what to put down at the time please forgive me

also what would Prospit's Industrial Capacity be? (i'm very sorry about asking questions i'm just trying to get prospit's profile right)

also would prospit's miitary prowess be the same as Derse's? again sorry about the question

How about this:

"As a result of Prospit's focus on creation and creativity, their industrial capacity is quiet impressive. They're more than capable of matching the neverending armies of their main enemy, Derse, for eons and still have enough left over to provide bountiful amounts of supplies for their citizens. Most of the people in Prospit's care who aren't fighting on the front lines are mostly indifferent to the ongoing war, as it hardly effects their everyday lives. However, their resources are not limitless. Once Derse's forces began being Prototyped, Prospit was left scrambling to keep up and they ultimately cracked under the pressure."

Yes.

The Wright Way said:
How about this:
"As a result of Prospit's focus on creation and creativity, their industrial capacity is quiet impressive. They're more than capable of matching the neverending armies of their main enemy, Derse, for eons and still have enough left over to provide bountiful amounts of supplies for their citizens. Most of the people in Prospit's care who aren't fighting on the front lines are mostly indifferent to the ongoing war, as it hardly effects their everyday lives. However, their resources are not limitless. Once Derse's forces began being Prototyped, Prospit was left scrambling to keep up and they ultimately cracked under the pressure."

Yes.
thank you so much!

Oh, whoops. High 7-A to 6-C Sprites come from regular sprites (IE. Regular Sprites who should at least be as strong as their respective Player, such as Nannasprite). High 4-C comes from Davesprite level Sprites and 2-A comes from Sprites such as GCATavrosprite.

Well done. This looks great, aside from a few easy fix formatting and grammer errors. Thank you so much for all your help, you did great.

Back