• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiraiya VS Sasori & Deidara

• Fight Location: Forest
  • Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both in-character
  • Part I & II Sage Mode Jiraiya
Jiraiya:
Sasori & Deidara:
Inconclusive:

900_Coolbits-Art_jiraiya1.jpg
70e951ff3627f596550f0547788e158f.jpg

Pretty sure Jiraiya gets stomped lol

It's like 1 million vs 1

With Sasori's puppets and Deidara's mines, I don't see Jiraiya winning at all

I believe he'd be able to take either of them individually in Base with mid-high difficulty, so he should be able to pull it off in SM. He'd likely blitz Deidara and then body Sasori.

tbh idk if he would blitz deidara since deidara can react to hebi sasuke post oro absorbtion. He's for sure faster in Sage mode though
Hebi Sasuke's still weaker than Orochimaru, who's equal to Base Jiraiya, so with SM on top, Jiraiya should definitely blitz considering how close Sasuke got to doing it.

Hebi Sasuke's still weaker than Orochimaru, who's equal to Base Jiraiya, so with SM on top, Jiraiya should definitely blitz considering how close Sasuke got to doing it.
Sasuke did it with Body Flickr not regular speed and Jiraiya certainly has never shown to do bf in character.

Also considering base Jiraiya is city level he's gonna need to go sm or summon Gamabunta or Gsmakan, which is something he did to fight pain if he wants to take on the Iron Sand. I also think Deidara's speed is being downplayed a bit here, he's on Onoki's level of speed which is scaled to ms Sasuke, Deidara's definitely not getting blitzed by Jiraiya.

Sasuke did it with Body Flickr not regular speed and Jiraiya certainly has never shown to do bf in character.
True, if he used it he would blitz tho.
Also considering base Jiraiya is city level he's gonna need to go sm or summon Gamabunta or Gsmakan, which is something he did to fight pain if he wants to take on the Iron Sand. I also think Deidara's speed is being downplayed a bit here, he's on Onoki's level of speed which is scaled to ms Sasuke, Deidara's definitely not getting blitzed by Jiraiya.
That's very weird I gotta say, but FKS Ohnoki's kinda hard to scale, and WA Ohnoki could've gotten stronger till the Madara fight, since his scaling is WAY better than Deidara's.

Back