• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
First match up for mah boy.

SBA

Speed unequalized

Both High 7-A.

Jin: 1

All might: 0

Incon: 0

Jin's scaling: Current Jin =< 2.57 Gigatons, 3.7 Gigatons with One Focus.

All Might's scaling: 1 Gigaton

Les Roll baby~

xDjhEgL.jpg
vs
OnuUqog.jpg

Last edited:
Should preferably give a reason for that vote. All Might still has some advantages for him, like LS and stuff.

Also, I think it's also safe to say that Jin's skill >> All Might's?

I mean, the dude buttfucked a lot of trained assassins, warriors, and even one of the best martial artists in the world.

Also, I think it's also safe to say that Jin's skill >> All Might's?

I mean, the dude buttfucked a lot of trained assassins, warriors, and even one of the best martial artists in the world.
I think from a speed equalized standpoint, that helps all might alot. But from Jins scaling, he has alot more to show and also i think his current scaling is much greater that the >>> low end. which should imo alow him to surpass all might's scaling. Also does that current scaling account for the recent chapters where the entire empire was basically folded.

Didn't know Mu-Won has a profile.

Mu-Won simply outskills All Might IMO but it's not like All Might doesn't have a chance, especially if he uses air pressure.

Not gonna vote for now considering MHA has been on a constant cycle of revisions, I'm not sure if this key would be affected or not as I haven't kept up with the discussions with some group of annoying wankers not doing any favors in making the threads healthy for the mind.

I think from a speed equalized standpoint, that helps all might alot. But from Jins scaling, he has alot more to show and also i think his current scaling is much greater that the >>> low end. which should imo alow him to surpass all might's scaling. Also does that current scaling account for the recent chapters where the entire empire was basically folded.
The profile is for the current Jin, aka chapter 107, his fight with the sword dude.

Also, yeah, he's probably unimaginably higher than that value, considering that was at the start of the series.

Didn't know Mu-Won has a profile.

Mu-Won simply outskills All Might IMO but it's not like All Might doesn't have a chance, especially if he uses air pressure.

Not gonna vote for now considering MHA has been on a constant cycle of revisions, I'm not sure if this key would be affected or not as I haven't kept up with the discussions with some group of annoying wankers not doing any favors in making the threads healthy for the mind.
Tbf, didn't Jo also use Air blast pressure against him, and he was largely unaffected?

Tbf, didn't Jo also use Air blast pressure against him, and he was largely unaffected?
I kinda forgot tbh.
Just that MHA usually has more versatile application of air pressure, that usually scales to AP. So it should work on Mu Won unless he has some air element resistance or whatever.
You can argue that the air blast would not be as strong as Jo Cheon's direct attacks as well, I suppose.

I do lean on Mu Won tbh.

Yeah, I mean tbf Jo did like pulverize half of a mountain with his air blast or smth.

I guess it could still work, but it definitely won't be as effective.

Still, I'd think One focus would at the very least heavily damage All Might, considering it like one shot Jo.

Is my boy Jin finally being recognized.

I really love the fusion of martial arts swordsmanship and just plain old raw superstrength presented in Legend of the Northern Blade.

Also just realized that the speed difference between them ain't that big.

I unequalized the speed.

Actually, I just got this calc accepted, which yields High 7-A results, so once the CRT for it drops and gets accepted, I can probably just make this prime all might vs Jin.

Doing a simple check on the profiles, I wonder how that fight will go, actually. They don't seem too haxxed, and might be a fair match for Jin.

Also, the CRT just dropped, people. I'm also straight up removing his Low 6B rating.

That reminds me, what is All Might's skill level, and I assume his only wincon here is his LS?
How is LS a wincon for him here? He'd have to restrain Jin for a day straight to get a win and he can't crush him either since LS can't overcome an AP or Dura gap: Link Link

Last edited:
How is LS a wincon for him here? He'd have to restrain Jin for a day straight to get a win and he can't crush him either since LS can't overcome an AP or Dura gap: Link Link
I meant by either restraining him and just keep on beating the shit out of him. I also initially thought he could take away his sword, but then I forgot that if he grabbed the sword, he'll get restrained as well.

I meant by either restraining him and just keep on beating the shit out of him. I also initially thought he could take away his sword, but then I forgot that if he grabbed the sword, he'll get restrained as well.
How can he punch Jin if he's using his hands to restrain him? All might doesn't really grapple IC either

Ah, he doesn't grapple? Then I honestly have no idea. I guess you could argue that he could restrain both of Jin's arm with only one hand due to how large his hands are, but I doubt he could honestly even touch Jin now that I actually pay attention to his skill.

One other argument you could make is if he could blow away the sword with his air burst attacks, but Jin already withstood air burst attacks before.

Man, is this actually a stomp?

Ah, he doesn't grapple? Then I honestly have no idea. I guess you could argue that he could restrain both of Jin's arm with only one hand due to how large his hands are, but I doubt he could honestly even touch Jin now that I actually pay attention to his skill.

One other argument you could make is if he could blow away the sword with his air burst attacks, but Jin already withstood air burst attacks before.

Man, is this actually a stomp?
Well maybe he did once I don't remember but 99% of his fights are him punching not grappling or restraining and he sure as hell doesn't attack while grappling or grapple someone for a day straight.

I know people are talking about lifting strength or punching power or whatever but I think in the end it comes down to how All Might's durability fares against Jin's sword.

All might is 1 Gigaton, while Jin is 2.57 gigatons, he's 2.57 times stronger. So, a few hits here and there, and all might is gone.

Not to mention, Jin has one focus, which is 3.77 gigatons. So a 2-3 normals hit, and then One Focus will finish him off.

I was told that this is a stomp thread and I should close it. Is this accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back