• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mo Ri vs. Tiamat (Fate/Grand Order)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Monarch Laciel

More than probably, given her Acausality and the fact that she survived after being killed and her body torn to pieces and used to create Heaven and Earth.

So it's more like "I'm sane in the water, it helps me relax" and she can teleport into anytime.

Although I gotta ask what did she do after she went berserk. Got free I know but wondering how and where she ended up after. Back to the ocean?

@Core

After Hassan removed her Omnipresence, she went nuts and tried to flood the Underworld and Planet Earth with her mud and would have succeeded in less than a day.

stalamate

Mori is far stronger none of Tiamat's attack could affect him

but since Tiamat lacks concept of death Mori cannot kill her

Reppuzan said:
@Monarch Laciel
More than probably, given her Acausality and the fact that she survived after being killed and her body torn to pieces and used to create Heaven and Earth.
How long did that take her to come back though? I'm just throwing out possibilities here, but if its more than a month wouldn't Jin win via incap?

Also, how good is her conceptual opposition and authority of the beast? Is it on the level of BB's and just straight up lol-nopes all their attacks, or is it just damage reduction? Because now that I think about it, while Jin does come from the sage realm, he reincarnated on earth, and considering alien microbes like the divine spirits qualify, he would likely qualify as well.

This may be a necro. But since his durability isn't really high , isn't it a stomp for Tiamat? As her H-Bomb screams will just endlessly pressure him until he dies / runs away ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back