• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mo-Ri VS Madara Uchiha

All equipment. No holds.

Round 1: Base form Jin Mo-Ri vs Edo Madara Since Jin Mo-Ri doesn't really need to be in Monkey King mode to use his gear, he can use em, but I think sealing techniques don't work on Madara. And no Monkey King mode equals his Yongpo is in it's energy form.

Go!

Don't know about round 1, but round 2 is an utter wtfstomp and should really be changed or removed, else I have to close this thread.

Sheoth said:
Don't know about round 1, but round 2 is an utter wtfstomp and should really be changed or removed, else I have to close this thread.
Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait....are you saying they need a speed equalizer or....what?

I can add that, just tell me.

No, full power Mo-Ri is so high above madara that it has become a major stomp thread. You need to change it or remove the second round or else I will have to close this.

Tailsman67 said:
Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait....are you saying they need a speed equalizer or....what?
I can add that, just tell me.

If you have checked Jin Mori's feats, you would know that he's above DBZ Frieza saga characters in Monkey king mode...round 2 is a massive stomp. Jin Mori is above Toriko God tiers, and Toriko top tiers can solo Narutoverse

Is Base Mode Jin pre or post timeskip? Because pretimeskip he's a 7A character who gets beaten by Edo Madara but post timeskip is him regaining his original strength as the Monkey King and is 5A who lolstomps Madara. Additionally, does Base Mode Jin have his Gourd?

Then he haxes Madara with the Gourd by sealing him there. There's also RJB to pulp Madara so that he's inconvenienced while Jin seals him, Kinto-Un for aerial bombardment and quick getaways. I think genjutsu might work if Madara can get it off, but he's too slow (he's MHS to Base Jin's MHS+). With equipment Jin stomps as he can just seal Madara in his Gourd.

madara wins thanks to genjutsu, as far as i remember jin didnt show any resistance feat against genjutsu, while the other stats are more or less equal madara has to any hax abilitys (like the 6 rinnegan paths which include soul-steal) ^_^

GreatestSin said:
madara wins thanks to genjutsu, as far as i remember jin didnt show any resistance feat against genjutsu, while the other stats are more or less equal madara has to any hax abilitys (like the 6 rinnegan paths which include soul-steal) ^_^
Madara's too slow to pull it off as he's MHS to Jin's MHS+, plus Jin has equipment which means RJB, Gourd and Kinto-Un. He can just stay at long range and fire continuous lightning bolts, or go "Expand, RJB" to pulp Madara and then seal him with Gourd. Madara has no way out since it can seal people like Jin and hax like his memories. Jin easily stomps with equipment here.

^oh, i forgot his equipment, with the gourd non of madaras attacks will hit jin and with the RJB he can attack from long range, and clones for madaras clones :)

yeah, jin wins with haxxed equipment

Well lets remember... "Planetary with Infinite Tsukuyomi and Shin: Jukai Koutan, his summoning range is beyond planetary, as he was able to summon Gedo Mazo from the Moon "

Tailsman67 said:
Well lets remember...
"Planetary with Infinite Tsukuyomi and Shin: Jukai Koutan, his summoning range is beyond planetary, as he was able to summon Gedo Mazo from the Moon "
The RJB is Large Planet Level and can go from the Moon to the Earth in a second, he's not going to be able to react to that. Plus there are the lightning bolts which managed to tag Sub-Rel+ and Continental characters and turn them to dust and the Gourd to seal him off. I think you're seriously underestimating Base Jin with equipment here, Edo Madara's got no chance at all. This is a stomp for Jin.

Back