• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Neutron vs Timmy Turner

So Jimmy Neutron is using 5-B tech here? And Timmy Turner is here as Galactimus, without fairy magic assistance?

If so, probably Jimmy, on account of being a supergenius who could just reconfigure his tech to solve any problem Timmy can create for him.

If the rules are going to be changed to give Jimbo pre, let's do so now.

Eficiente said:
If the rules are going to be changed to give Jimbo pre, let's do so now.
Well, it says "5-B versions", so that logically means Jimmy MUST have prep enough to at least make some kind of 5-B tech, since that's the only way he gets to 5-B.

I propose we say Jimmy has built an aircraft/spaceship or giant robot of some kind that has a planetbusting weapon, that seems relatively fair.

Either way, so long as Jimmy has some way of hitting and tanking in the 5-B range, he likely wins because of supergenius.

To "make some kind of 5-B tech" yes, to "reconfigure his tech to solve any problem Timmy can create for him" definitely no, unless he has pre on who he's fighting as opposed to just get prepared in general.

But Jimmy does that all the time in the show. It's the main way he solves problems—he gets a "brain blast" and MacGuyvers some shit together to make some kind of supertech that saves the day.

EDIT: I'm not saying Jimmy starts with tech that solves all his problems, I'm saying that Jimmy has demonstrated the capability to make up new problem-solving tech completely on the fly many times in the show, so it shouldn't be a problem here.

Which is a horrible false equalization, he solves a couple of momentary problems far lesser to most things Timmy can do to him and has enough time to do so. What exactly do you expect Timmy to do here?

Eficiente said:
Which is a horrible false equalization, he solves a couple of momentary problems far lesser to most things Timmy can do to him and has enough time to do so. What exactly do you expect Timmy to do here?
It honestly doesn't matter, Jimmy is a confirmed supergenius known to be able to come up with new tech on the fly, and we're granting him tier 5-B technology here.

Meanwhile, Galactimus Timmy... actually isn't that impressive by himself. He has superhuman physical attributes, large size (type 1), heat vision, and minor toon force. He's a great tactician, sure, but I don't see him being able to overcome Jimmy's supergenius-level tech here. Jimmy's just capable of too much with tech.

Since they're both assumedly 5-B here, Jimmy should be able to stall for time long enough to make some kind of tech that could defeat Galactimus. And considering Jimmy Neutron has made tech capable of Mind Manipulation/Mind Control, Transmutation, Matter Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Size Alteration, Intelligence Manipulation, Age Reversal, Freezing, among other things... this is honestly kind of a stomp.

That's not specified in the OP, so I'm assuming this is just Jimmy as Galatimus, which is his 5-B rated version.

If he has Fairy support, this becomes a stomp in the other direction, since Cosmo and Wanda are High 5-A reality warpers.

Either way this battle is effectively a stomp for somebody. Either Timmy gets out-haxed via tech or Jimmy gets out-haxed via reality-warping magic.

The Note in his profile makes it clear, if he were alone he can just say "Cosmo! Wanda!" and they would teleport in, they would need to be restricted.

Then this should be a stomp.

The only way I can see Jimmy winning is if he immediately used something like his Hypno-Beam to mind-control Timmy, but that's unlikely.

Yeah, with fairies, I don't see what's stopping Timmy from wishing Jimmy was a tiny helpless ant or wishing he was BFRd into a comic book or something

So can we agree that this is a stomp match-up? Either Timmy wishes Jimmy into instant defeat using fairies, or Jimmy brain-blasts fairy-less Timmy with supergenius tech. In either scenario, one fighter vastly out-haxes the other to the point that the loser basically has a 0% chance of turning things around.

Back