• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jigen (Otsutsuki Form) vs Superman (Injustice Yellow Lantern)

idk how much hax superman has.. but im pretty sure jigen could come on top. i mean, much older, possibly smarter, more trained and skilled.

We all know Jigen stomped to characters far above 558zt, but Superman is like, baseline

If it was regular Injustice Superman, I'd give it to Jigen because of his Size Alteration. The Atom was able to nuetralize Injustice Superman by going into his brain and striking it with a Kryptonite Rod. He was in a room full of Red Solar Radiation when it happened, but I can see the same trick being used successfully, especially since these rods can pierce the durable flesh and Chakra Constructs of Naruto and Sasuke.

However, Injustice Superman with Yellow Lantern Ring is another story. The ring gives him a plethera of abilities and boosts the ones he already has. With it, he was able to effortlessly walk through direct blasts of Ganthet and Mogo the Living Planet. The aura that surrounds a ring bearer also protects them from such things as microscopic attacks and give the user the ability to track targets. Combine that with Superman's Miscroscopic Vision and Jigen is unable to get inside him.

Jigen's body would wear out trying to damage Superman like it did against the battle between him Sasuke and Naruto.

TysonHurricane said:
If it was regular Injustice Superman, I'd give it to Jigen because of his Size Alteration. The Atom was able to nuetralize Injustice Superman by going into his brain and striking it with a Kryptonite Rod. He was in a room full of Red Solar Radiation when it happened, but I can see the same trick being used successfully, especially since these rods can pierce the durable flesh and Chakra Constructs of Naruto and Sasuke.
However, Injustice Superman with Yellow Lantern Ring is another story. The ring gives him a plethera of abilities and boosts the ones he already has. With it, he was able to effortlessly walk through direct blasts of Ganthet and Mogo the Living Planet. The aura that surrounds a ring bearer also protects them from such things as microscopic attacks and give the user the ability to track targets. Combine that with Superman's Miscroscopic Vision and Jigen is unable to get inside him.

Jigen's body would wear out trying to damage Superman like it did against the battle between him Sasuke and Naruto.
great explanation. i wasnt sure how much YL supes could amp himself. thanks

Could someone tell me what exactly Jigen can do that makes this a stomp (aside from shrink himself or something into his body)? From what I've read in the manga, his ability to change size, rods, and brute strength are the only things hes displayed combat wise.

He one shotssssss.

Us less Superman has immortality this is a stomp.

He can literally seal Sherman or BFR him or absorb his power

BFR doesn't really matter for someone with a Yellow Lantern Ring, they have the ability to open up wormholes for instanaeous travel much like Sasuke and Jigen's Space-Time Ninjutsu.

Jigen isn't getting past YL Superman's durability. As for his energy absorption, I don't know the rules here concerning energies from different universes. From what I know of Naruto characters, chakra is the only energy they can absorb so thats not even a factor here as far as I know.

Jigen CAN surpass Superman's durability EASILY. Jigen is 558zt and Superman is 60. 9x difference, enough to one shot

well, see. both are tier 5, correct? him being base line, is that throughout all of the stuff that qualifies it for tier 5, he is at lowest, while jigen is just higher, which makes him stronger as far as power and destruction goes. and maybe, he just might. i wouldnt know tho

Back