• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jhin Vs Jinx New fourum Celebration 1/3

I wasn’t sure what to do for my first thread on the new forum so I decided to pull a wright and do some quick writing practice. Speed writing is kinda fun anyway. I will do one more of these and probably a big tourney after with the speed writing. Feel free to add critique.

A change of scenery can be an great thing for an artist. The streets of Piltover were always so ordered and bland, all flash no substance especially at night. But art, his art could change that, even if only for a moment. So here, in a lone room in a high tower, he waited until the perfect shot could be taken.

Then he saw it.
Just the right amount of people at just the right angle in just the right spot. It was time; he knew it in an instant. The choreography echoed in his mind.
One
He pulled out his cane making sure it was charged and ready.
Two
He quickly added the ammo, a single bullet for a single shot.
Three
He lined it up, a grin going across his face.
Four
*Bang*
A large array of smoke, pink and blue covered his vision as explosives dotted the area.
He ran outside to see who would ruin this perfect shot. He saw her as soon as he got outside, about 40ft away. A small thin street clown, laughing among the smoke and rubble, carrying weapons larger then she was. It was all so crude and garish, nightmarishly so. He pulled out his pistol and she, as if she was waiting for this moment did the same.

Jhin From League of Legends vs Jinx also From League of Legends
Nothing needs to be equalized since this is in-verse.
Older links weren’t working so I just copy pasted.
Jinx
Jhin

Jhin is far smarter than Jinx in a fight, so he has the combat advantage he fought both Zed and Shen headon and survived (though they nearly beat him) while she escaped from people like Vi and Caitlyn they are no on the level of Zed or Shen in smarts or in combat ability. She has various weapons but his Chi manipulation as well as traps and his dura negating bullets (via transmutation) gives him the advantage in a straight shoot out. He also has chi manipulation for various unknown abilities. So I vote for Jhin (ignore the pfp).

Jhin takes this, rather easily at that. I feel like this is onesided in his favor, but eh, might not be.

Jhin is far more of a mastermind, and while he may be sadistic and insane, he's more sane than Jinx in terms of battle. While Jinx may have more guns to work with, Jhin can easily find a way around it, and his guns and powers ignore dura.

Jhin FRA

4-0
One thing I would like to note is that Jinx’s weaponry, though not ignoring dura, should still do enough damage to seriously injure him. Her manic and crazy nature should make her harder to predict, especially considering how much trouble she was able to cause the Law Enforcement without getting caught. Not really saying Jinx wins but it ain’t one sided.

Jhin borderline stomps via more experience and ability (not saying the thread is a stomp, its just a way to compare them). He is superior to her in almost everyway

Back