• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I noticed something when rewatching Madness Combat recently, both Tricky and Jesus have killed each other, but only ever by catching the other by surprise, they’ve never actually had a head on clash. So who would win if these two were to have a real fight with each other?

-MC8 Jesus and Demon Tricky are used

-Speed is not equal (cause it don’t matter)

-Takes place in a random Nevadan building full of A.A.H.W. Agents

The Savior: (1 Votes, Golden)

The Clown: (1 Votes, Shmooply)

Inconclusive: (0 Votes)

Last edited:
Alright, since this is MC8 Jesus, that means that he is already wanted dead by the A.A.H.W., which will be a problem for him, especially considering that he has to deal with Tricky as well. So this will most likely end up with Jesus wandering around the building killing all of the agents while Tricky is attempting to kill him himself. The good news is that he already knows the weakness of this version of Tricky, so he'll either be looking inside or outside of the building for his portable improbability drive.

The problem is, Tricky can also casually burst through walls, and can also casually crawl through vents and such, so he'll be able to catch up with Jesus and even surprise him at times, not to mention, Tricky has a slight speed advantage, as he has constistenly blitzed Hank. Overall, I'm voting for Tricky at the moment.

I know but they were most likely targeting Hank considering he’s the whole reason their agency exists. Plus they could’ve just not wanted to fight him, he wasn’t being openly antagonistic to them but I don’t think they would help him in any way.

In the end of mc 7 you could see a agent and 2 ATPs fixing tricky's drive, so idk

Plus i don't remember him betraying the auditor, he even has him on chat buddy, he was an asshole to him but he technically helped in his own way.

Wait that brings up an interesting question, how did Hank damage his Improbability Drive by shooting him in the head if it was outside? I was under the impression I was just in his head the whole time but it changes positions I guess.

Jebus knows Hoffnar's weakness, he will just shot his impropablity drive multiple times and it will make his job much easier. Vote for Jeb

Last edited:
DaReaperMan I mean, how can we know that project nexus is non-canon? It's also made by krinkles. I think there's a posibility that It's canon but a different timeline from classic Madness Combat timeline.
If it was canon indeed do you think we wouldn't have actually took account for it? Pretty sure there are some more haxes to be added as well if Nexus was canon.

It's a case of where we are using only the original source(Animation) I believe

Project Nexus and the sequel are non-canon because Krinkels himself said the games take place in an alternate timeline, not to mention that it would completely **** up the canon as well.

Back