• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesus vs Composite Human (Grace)

Jesus- 4

CH- 0

Come on, Matt and Kep, you made Jesus literally throw his spear of miracles, now at least vote for our lawd and saviah. :V

One of Composite Human's few losses is going to Jesus. Checkmate, Athiests.

Votes counted. 2 more votes needed.

ThePixelKirby said:
Votes counted. 3 more votes needed.
3 is the number of Trinity. The final result, 4+3 is 7.

COINCIDENCE?

I THINK NOT.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's grace.

Proves that intellect can only get you so far against hax, especially when you try to fight against the Shinobi of Bethlehem.

The sheilds aren't omnidirectional if I remember, so depending on what counts as 9-B weapons, he could just gas him. And poison gases can easily be made in 20 minutes with homemade materials, so don't even go there.

Jesus > Humanity

I'll probably make another Jesus match on Saturday or Sunday. Who would like me to link them?

Jesus vs 076 would actually be very interesting- Two individuals named after bible figures, known for storming facilities and slaughtering everyone.

The Wright Way said:
The sheilds aren't omnidirectional if I remember, so depending on what counts as 9-B weapons, he could just gas him. And poison gases can easily be made in 20 minutes with homemade materials, so don't even go there.
Cough cough.

That's a good point for why it's not a stomp. But Jesus can telekinetically send back grenades and canisters if needed- as well, even when poisoned so badly that he was puking blood, he managed to fight an entire facility of people swarming him from all sides and keep up with a haxed Auditor, only to be defeated by a 8-C explosion.

CH is hard to use, because since he's just an OC with no personality, what he starts with and what he does with the prep is always "idk lol".

Well, the generally agreed upon consensus is that he starts with everything. He'll start with the most overwhelming and excessive manner of whatever might work.

That being said, Jesus restricts and defeats Composite Human's 9-B measures, so it seems.

o shet ur right he tore apart a building with telekinesis.

I actually plan on calcing that with Bambu.

OOF

This makes me question on whether most people with hax far higher than base tiers would even bother using it if they have the means to physically duke it out in base or with other less destructive powers, AKA stomps might not be stomps after all.

It depends on the character. Some characters just lead with hax, like Rohan. Composite Human has no reason not to lead with his strongest, so he will.

CH has no reason to lead with anything, that's kind of why CH debates suck; depending on the opponent, some weapons would give him the win, and some other would just get him killed, so if he just starts at random, the result will always be "idk lol".

He's the peak of humanity without it's flaws so most likely he just leads with what's least likely to get him killed, but, of course, someone such as this, we have no idea how to get to that conclusion.

CH actually does. When we use CH, we are removing all morals, all sense of holding back, and only giving him the full drive to win. Destroying half the world? If it gets him the win, sure.

Although, when it comes to no prior knowledge and a lot of weapons, we can assume he'd just use what's universally effective. Chemicals, grenades, bullets- As much as he can fit into his arsenal.

Although I do have a dislike for no prior knowledge, all weapons in #-X tier battles.

He wouldn't know which one is which without prior knowledge, which is why most of his debates require him to have prior knowledge and prep, because without it he kind of sucks. He's a garbage character either way tho.

Without prior knowledge/prep time, he's basically just a grenade and chemical canister launcher on steroids. Since who cares if you destroy everything as long as the opponent dies too?

And, just like I said, when he's fighting against a character that is immune to some of these things you mentioned but not some others, it is impossible to tell what would happen, since he wouldn't know which one is which without prep; what's your point?

If his opponent turns out to be immune to grenades and chemical weapons, he realizes that and uses something else.

Yeah, because the opponent is totally just going to stand there and get hit when 90% of the fights in this wiki are "who hits first" fights ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

How did I not see this thread befor enow I LOVE madness Combat, I do plan to upgrade the verse once the feat i put on the Calc request page gets calced they could become building level.

Also Jesus FRA.

Back