• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jellal Fernandes Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jellal being pnly Mountain level is incorrect. Jellal proved clear superiority over Erza (who is rated as Small Island Level) when he fought Acno. He even went as far to as to push back / hurt acno 3 times (the only reason it didn't actually do anything is because Acno ate the magic which he didn't do against Irene)

Irene also pushed back Acnologia with her magic but unlike Jellal she only competed with his human form meaning Jellal with meteor should be at least equal to Human Irene if not stronger.

So Jellal should be "At least Small Island Level" at a minimum.

ShadowSoul123 said:
Also someone has to add the "Universe Level+ via Neo Eclipse" for Zeref

I doubt anyone is gonna add that due to the recent chapters that prove Zeref isn't Universal in the slightest.

Yeah... No. Clearly it was PIS.

And when did the staff accept the Zeref stuff? He didn't even do it.

KuuIchigo said:
Yeah... No. Clearly it was PIS.

And when did the staff accept the Zeref stuff? He didn't even do it.

I believe they considered it but once that PIS chapter came out they denied it. In all honesty I think Zeref's haxs should be downgraded.

Iit's PIS when Jellal can fight again Acno, Hell, is stupid a "God tier" like Him can no catch a Ship who is not subsonic LOL

and the Universe lvl Hax its ridiculous :I

Extreme123dz said:
Iit's PIS when Jellal can fight again Acno, Hell, is stupid a "God tier" like Him can no catch a Ship who is not subsonic LOL

Subsonic? Idk about that.

and the Universe lvl Hax its ridiculous :I

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Extreme123dz said:
Subsonic, the Ship cant reach 300m in 1s LOL
Wouldn't that out Ancho at subsonic since he had trouble dodging the ship? Or was this more PIS?
Inconsistence+PIS for me, ergo, is the f**** "God" Tier of FT and a Ship troll him :I

Hasn't Jellal consistently proven himself superior to Erza throughout the series? He's supposed to be in the same league as Laxus if I'm not mistaken. So why not power-scale from him?

And what the hell is this about Christina being Subsonic? She was covering kilometres in mere seconds. She's solid hypersonic.

ShadowSoul123 said:
Also someone has to add the "Universe Level+ via Neo Eclipse" for Zeref
That would be a big "nope". I don't think the staff did agree to it.

@ScarletFirefly

I can agree to that. Would adding "Should be in the same league as Laxus" also make sense or not in your opinion?

Well saying "A is in the same league as B" can imply they're equals or A is slightly less powerful or A is slightly more powerful. Probably the safest kind of wording to use.

I personally have always considered Jellal to be slightly superior in magic and versatility but Laxus to be slightly superior in H2H and physical power. But that is beside the point. Doesn't change the fact that they're likely in the same ballpark overall.

Guys, this thread is only for Jellal, if anyone feels Zeref needs to be upgraded/changed, feel free to make another revision thread. And OP said he'd make another thread for Zeref, so save your arguments for that one.

Subsonic christina? Can't cover 300m in 1 second? U guys do realise that manga panels aren't an accurate depiction of passing time right? 1 panel can equate to 1 second or 1 hour or even a decade. And as for Jellal he should be comparable to Laxus frankly I don't know why he's placed as being weaker than characters like Erza or Gajeel.

Davidsteel1 said:
And as for Jellal he should be comparable to Laxus frankly I don't know why he's placed as being weaker than characters like Erza or Gajeel.
That's because he hasn't been changed yet. Since there's no reason for him not to be High 7-A, I'm gonna go ahead and do the upgrades.

Oh yeah forgot about it. Pleasr wait a bit since I'm on mobile. You cab alternately make the changes yourself

I agree with with ScarletFirefly and Soldier Blue.

However, we are not going to make Zeref Low 2-C for travelling through time to undo the future.

Yes. If the page has been edited, feel free to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back