• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeddah Dohma vs Elder gods

The Elder Gods are all merged into Raiden and can't use their time portals. Bloodlusted Speed is equalized. Let's hope this isn't too terrible.

Isn't his name Jedah? Also could you provide links to the characters pages, links are always appreciated since you don't have to search the pages.

The fight is very close in my opinion, I'm going with the elder gods for the following reasons:

Acausality + non-corporeal + low godly regen makes them very hard to kill

Mind manipulation (since Jedah Dohma doesn't seem to have resistance against it)

Precog + Teleport (could come in handy)

Whoops, yeah that's his name, honestly this is only the second vs thread I made, so I'm a little inexperienced.

Actually, I hate to play devils advocate, but about him being hard to kill, Raiden was exhausted after fighting Khan even with the gods.

Wait what? The elder gods fought Khan and Raiden was exhausted after that?

This sounds like a heavy inconsistancy, given that the three of them beat a universal beeing. I'm not so well versed with the mortal kombat story though.

This is a match-up of the 3-A forms, right?

I'd say it's an inconsistency. At the end of the fight Raiden is shown breathing heavily and seemingly exausted, check the cutscene at the end of MK9.

Okay, stop, Jedah mind screws a Galaxy, but the Elder Gods are a sentient Universe, which literally houses millions if not billions of Galaxy's. Means nothing? I need better proof to count your vote.

Too bad, they are 3A

Being a sentient universe doesn't give them immunity to mind-screw but the ability to mind-screw a sentient galaxy itself is just impressive

Also? The realms in MK are planets. Earthrealm is our Earth and so on and so forth

So yeah, they'd be multi-planet level, Jedah one-shots

The elder gods defeated a sentient universe. Thus they are listed as 3-A. This is a vs-thread, if you oppose them being 3-A you will have to create a content revision thread.

Also the elder gods have mind manipulation as well, so they can resist Jedah's mind manip. Actually Jedah's profile does not have mind manip. If you think he should have it, make a content revision thread for him.

Jedah's Mindfuck and Soulfuck would individually screw the Elder Gods, as they are only 3-A as a collective. Meanwhile Shintai is 3-A by itself.

Back