• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JBW Investigation Team

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Help find clues to solve mysterious and contribute to JBW on this Thread

Mysteries

Why Alexcar left: Possibly solved

Why Tabbender left: Unsolved

Why is Black so goddamn popular: Unsolved

The reason Black is so popular is because it is the most viewed article on this wiki every week. 3,000 views compared to the lobby page and Crimson Khorne which bothed get dwarfed

But why is black popular, we need to look at...more clues

We need evidence, perhaps the popularity came from people coming to ask why it was so popular, thus snowballing

The weird thing about the Black page is that there are almost no comments at all, and its hardly ever been edited, just a question, but is it possible to see what pages different users have viewed?

MLPlover2011 said:
I think Tabbender left because of Spammy profiles
Do we have evidence of him stating that he doesn't like spammy pages?

No but I guess when people create spammy profiles he got tired because sometimes you have to scroll down fast to view spammy profiles

If you can find comments from Tabbender where he shows his disdain for spammy pages, screenshot them and post them here, we need evidence, not assumption

MLPlover2011 said:
Someone has to get rid of Black
Insert "Thats Racist!" meme here

MLPlover2011 said:
Remember Flan-Chan so many people were making their character stronger than Flan-Cha
What does that have to do with anything, and we need to stay on topic guys, we have myseries to solve

I found Tabbenders last comment

Screenshot (10)

What does it mean?

Uselessnoob245 said:
I think Tabbender found Jokes Battle Wiki too boring and left it
Your probably right

What is Tabbenders reddit, do we know?

What is his name on Reddit

Originally I was gonna be like "Hey I'll just talk to him on Reddit and ask him why he left" then I realized how stupid that is

Back