• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaws vs. Noodle

Jackythejack

They/Them
So Jaws is hungry and he wants to eat a meal. Confused Noodle for an actual bowl of noodles. Hilarity and murder ensue.

Speed is equalized, Jaws is given his steel teeth and a flamethrower, Noodle is given a tommy gun and a katana. Noodle can survive a car explosion which I'm assuming is pretty close.

Noodle

Jaws

So should we wait for the calc then or should we try to put up some debate in the meantime?

We can debate I guess

Tommy Gun might slow Jaws down but it won't kill. It would depend on his AP to hurt Jaws with the Katana. The flamethrower counters close quarters to some degree but Noodle could beat him via shooting the flamethrower tank on his back. However he'd need a lot of bullets and the only reason James won his because he's exceptionally good with firearms

Well, Noodle was raised since she was younger to be a kick ass military girl. She was deemed too dangerous for combat which I think gives a little bit in how dangerous and skilled she should be with guns, especially since she can probably dance around Jaws a bit or maneuver around him with a katana or a tommy gun. She's not a slouch in a fight, that's for sure.

This is pretty close tbh. Jaws has easily taken out military soldiers before but Noodle seems above that in skill. Without knowing the AP it could probably go either way because Jaws' can match Bond in skill and the flamethrower nullifies CQC to an extent

Yeeeah, we may actually have to wait for that calc then, which is unfortunate because I don't know when that'll happen.

AP has changed. Noodle is now like 4.7 megajoules. Dunno if that changes anything but hey I thought you should know.

Back