• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaws profile edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Jaws be At least Wall level 9-B tier since he's superior to Bond that he hurts his hand punching him and should be physically stronger and more durable than Oddjob?

What you guys think that he should need At least 9-B tier?

I do not know. 9-B is a pretty wide tier from the lower to upper energy borders if I remember correctly.

Attack Potency

Yes, the upper border was over 1300 times higher than the lower.

Oddjob's durability is at least Wall level, why Jaws doesn't have one since he can tank amounts of blunt force?

Is Oddjob really possibly more than 1300 times above baseline Wall level?

Yes, but if Bone is close to baseline Wall level, is there any reason to think that Oddjob has a thousand times greater durability?

Yes, but to give him "At least Wall level" we must have reason to believe that he could be "Small Building level".

Is there a calculation for that, and was it in comicbooks or the movies/main canon?

Bond wasn't completely stomped by Jaws though, he was able to stagger Jaws and hold him off long enough to knock him out of a train.

Afaik Bond characters are over a factor of 10 away from baseline 9-A.

No, Jaws is unlikely to be a 1000 times stronger than Bond, so just 9-B is enough. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back