• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaune Arc vs the Greatest Jagras (STOMP)

the greates Jagras is superior to the barroth

Jaune is superior to the previus key who could slightly damage the atlesian colossus

Ah-ah! Nope! Adding your own vote to a versus debate is not allowed!

Also, "via far more abilities?" What abilities would those be? How would they provide an advantage against Jagras?
Aura (Able to use his Aura for numerous purposes), Statistics Amplification (Can use Aura to enhance his striking power), Enhanced Senses (Can use his Aura to sharpen his senses), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Stunning, Vibration Manipulation (Can create shockwaves with his sword), Healing (Via Semblance) Light Manipulation, Forcefield Creation and Gravity Manipulation (The upgrades to his shield allow Jaune to extend its cover using Hard-Light Dust, as well as repel and attract objects using Gravity Dust)

Also, "via far more abilities?" What abilities would those be? How would they provide an advantage against Jagras?
1. Doesn't mean he's not allowed tho. Tbh, if I keep on bumping a thread and no one votes then I will vote, if the need arises.

2. Jaune has more hax than Jagras

sorry its just i saw another one doing that, i tought it was not allowed too but he said that as long is the final vote it should be ok

Jaune ******* stomps, like what the **** is a Jagras of any variety gonna do to this man? He'll literally tear it to shreds, unless we're giving it it's weird Deviljho Feat.

Back