• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees vs Elephant

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Know what? Why not, right? So, on one end, we got Jason, who smashed through a wooden door (looks like V-Frag, so he would get 1.1 MJ out of it). On the other hand, an elephant has a KE rated at 125000 joules, but it majorly upscales from rhinos and hippos and can bust through the walls of mobile-home-quality homes without much trouble, so I'm pretty sure the elephant should be significantly stronger than what was calculated. Two elephants worked together to bring down part of a village fence, which I'm certain is larger than a mere door. Jason can resurrect and was only truly killed as a human by being double-killed in "The Final Chapter." An elephant has no problem with double-killing people, as seen here: https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/india/elephant-kills-woman-india-tramples-corpse-b2099464.html

That being said, this will be Jason from Parts III and IV (where he is human for the last time) vs an elephant.

Here be their profiles.:

Jason's Profile
Elephant's Profile

Who takes this?

Jason Voorhees: 0
Elephant: 7 (Some guy who is drunk, Artorimachi Meteoraft, Mariogoods, jojo123, Spilxson, AStrangeverse, JustANormalLemon)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
uh...whats the ap gap lol
Hard to tell. Calc'd? Very much in Jason's favor.
Feats? More in the elephant's favor because I don't see Jason tearing down a three-meter-tall fence any time soon.

Had to calc-req crushing humans just in case. That sounded like a common feat.

Last edited:
Elephant had feat distant AOE that Jason dont had even jason was stronger than elephant.
Vote elephant

Last edited:
How is the elephant getting through Jason's regen?

How is the elephant getting through Jason's regen?
Elephants can outright crush heads clean off or cause lasting damage to the body in other parts. The head thing is a historical method of execution, by the way. Also, elephant tusks can impale people with and without war elephant armor. Being impaled requires Low-Mid regen to recover from, and losing your head Mid regen, something Jason doesn't have as a human.

Here's a video on how elephants can kill people:

The tamest thing listed (#6) requires High-Low regen to recover from!

Last edited:
Elephants can outright crush heads clean off or cause lasting damage to the body in other parts. The head thing is a historical method of execution, by the way. Also, elephant tusks can impale people with and without war elephant armor. Being impaled requires Low-Mid regen to recover from, and losing your head Mid regen, something Jason doesn't have as a human.

Here's a video on how elephants can kill people:

The tamest thing listed (#6) requires High-Low regen to recover from!

Count my Vote pls (Elephant)

Normally I wouldn't neceo a vs thread, but I gotta get this one concluded.

Uh, elephant for reasons above I guess. Don't think it's a necro as long as the thread hasn't been concluded

Back