• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees LS upgrade

Jason should have Class K LS since he overpowered Ash in FvJvA and the director of Jason goes to Hell stated that he is a deadite.

Could you please pass evidence of that?

In the event that it is true, I am inclined to agree.
He goes on to say, “It’s not like I could tell New Line my plan to include The Evil Dead, because they don’t own The Evil Dead. So it had to be an Easter egg, and I did focus on it…there’s a whole scene that includes the book, and I hoped people would get it and could figure out that’s what I’m up to. So yes, in my opinion, Jason Voorhees is a Deadite. He’s one of The Evil Dead.”

Some fans may refute this by saying Jason Goes to Hell isn’t canon, but to those people Marcus says, “It absolutely is canon.”

The main reason Jason doesn't scale is because of one-one canon rules.

Jason considers the first three movies of Ash canon to the universe, while Ash vs Evil Dead is about an older Ash well after the first three movies and ignores all other EU material.

If the Class K feat came from Army of Darkness to scaling could be useable, but it doesn't.

Also the feat isn't even Class K. She doesn't rip the spine out.

Jason considers the first three movies of Ash canon to the universe, while Ash vs Evil Dead is about an older Ash well after the first three movies and ignores all other EU material.
Tbh I'd call the statement about AvED ignoring any EU material to be kinda dubious. Sure, it doesn't reference that stuff every moment it gets the chance to, but its not as if it needs to heavily reference it in order for it to still be considered canon. IMO it depends on whether or not AvED does anything that heavily contradicts the comic crossover. Admittedly I think more cross scaling should be taken into account with this comic, but thats just me

That being said, the Class K feat isn't actually a Class K feat

Jason does both, but the Class K feat comes from a series that came out after FvJvA and likely doesn't fit in the F13/NMoES canon
Basically this, I agree.

No reason to give Jason this Class K thing, especially if it's not even a Class K feat to begin with...

Back