• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees Durability Question

It's considered an outlier since other explosions and attacks consistently damage him. It's why Myer's doesn't have his comic house explosion feat included.

It's considered an outlier since other explosions and attacks consistently damage him. It's why Myer's doesn't have his comic house explosion feat included.
Late as hell response, but that's not why we don't use that explosion. We don't use it because it comes from a comic run contradictory to both Thorn and H20, so we couldn't use it even if we wanted to

We don't use it because it comes from a comic run contradictory to both Thorn and H20, so we couldn't use it even if we wanted to
The comic isn't good but afaik it doesn't contradict Thorn. It just says Laurie faked her death and moved on from the rest of her family.

100% non-canon to H20 though.

The comic isn't good but afaik it doesn't contradict Thorn. It just says Laurie faked her death and moved on from the rest of her family.

100% non-canon to H20 though.
It contradicts both since:

1. Even earlier comics in that run are really inconsistent with dates referenced that are significantly relevant to the narrative of Halloween
2. The following comics that are in fact part of that same run reference events from H20 prior to Resurrection (Tommy's imprisoned after the comic with the explosion and he brings up how he heard Laurie killed Michael). The same comic treats Laurie's victory over Michael as absolute with her becoming the new title bearer as The Shape

1. Even earlier comics in that run are really inconsistent with dates referenced that are significantly relevant to the narrative of Halloween
You have an example? The most I remember from it are stories regarding Michael's ancestors and his strange birth.

The same comic treats Laurie's victory over Michael as absolute with her becoming the new title bearer as The Shape
Which is why I agreed that it doesn't work for H20, like explicitly so. But it could still technically work for Thorn.

But overall I get not using it, I was saying that even if used it would still be an outlier.

You have an example? The most I remember from it are stories regarding Michael's ancestors and his strange birth.
I'd have to dig those up sometime, I remember somebody pointing out a few to me

Which is why I agreed that it doesn't work for H20, like explicitly so. But it could still technically work for Thorn.

But overall I get not using it, I was saying that even if used it would still be an outlier.
Ah, I see

It could potentially be used for a Chaos Comics profile of Michael in the future, but I'm derailing at this point

I'd have to dig those up sometime, I remember somebody pointing out a few to me

Ah, I see

It could potentially be used for a Chaos Comics profile of Michael in the future, but I'm derailing at this point
Thanks for responding, I totally forgot about this post lol.

Back