• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees Changes and additions

Firstly, i'd like to go over the feat you guys added to his profile, jason punches through a steel door. Jason vs Leatherface comic | Read Jason vs Leatherface comic online in high quality, this is that comic. Now this feat is non canon, Jason vs. Leatherface | Friday the 13th Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia, you'll find the reasoning here. Here is a plethora of new feats to choose from, Respect Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) : respectthreads.

Secondly, why did you guys add shift as an ability, that is video game only, thereby non canon. In case there are people who consider his speed teleportation, it kind of isn't, i mean this could be taken out of context, but how could he grip onto this ladder by teleporting, if teleportation is instant RT, Part VIII speed 4 GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

Last, i'd like to add a non canon key, Deadite Jason and Jason X, i'll go into detail. Ash, vs Freddy, vs Jason is non canon, this is due to being retconned by Ash vs Evil dead, where Ash has stated that he has had been left alone for 30 years, and they are in the same universe, as proven by the final installment of the Friday the 13th series (the necronomicon and the kandarian dagger appear in the film, also freddy), and Jason vs Freddy (100% proof that freddy is in the same universe), now Jason X uses deadite jason, who is canon to this comic.

Deadite Jason Stats are wall level, and subsonic, but they are higher than revenant jason's. Jason X is building level, as he tanks the explosion of a ship (you'll find it in his section of the respect thread), which has been show to have such size when destroying solaris (a city block sized city?), and he fought toe to toe with one of the other main characters, who had a suit, such suit could also tank the same explosion.

sorry if you guys see the thread as too long, and a little vague in terms of feats, but you guys have a thread for justification.

Back