• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Foxtrot VS Yandere-Chan

I'm assuming you're using the base forms of both?

Otherwise Yan chan probably wins due to a much higher speed

She still has advantage but i'm not sure who wins

I can't really agree there.

If using the base forms of both yandere chan would probably win due to being older and faster (Although she might not be able to reach his durability, Jason still seems at a disadvantage)

If at their peaks yan chan has speed but Jason would likely destroy her if his possibly higher AP is true. If he is just wall level i'd give it to Yan chan due to speed and having a bit more common sense and likely more combat experience.

Jason is enormously smarter (especially compared to Yandere who's insane) and has longer ranged weapons.

Cropfist said:
Jason is enormously smarter (especially compared to Yandere who's insane) and has longer ranged weapons.
Yandere Chan is literally a genius educationally, while unstable, she's extremely smart.

Back