• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason does not like bugs (Jason Voorhees vs The Earwig Creature)

Jason uses his pickaxe to attack his opponent with a range advantage, and he has shown able to deflect attacks with it even when taken by surprise (as seen at 4:55 here) and targets points like the legs to handicap his opponents

the Earwing creature jumps at its opponent and attempted to decapite them in order take over their body

Jason uses his pickaxe to attack his opponent with a range advantage, and he has shown able to deflect attacks with it even when taken by surprise (as seen at 4:55 here) and targets points like the legs to handicap his opponents
Mfw the Earwig creature doesn't have legs also is the Earwig possessing anyone? Also if the EWC lunges at Jason wouldn't the latter just easily stab it?

Mfw the Earwig creature doesn't have legs also is the Earwig possessing anyone? Also if the EWC lunges at Jason wouldn't the latter just easily stab it?
Earwing creature possessing someone or not wouldn't really matter here, sense to Jason anyone who isn't his mother must die. As for the latter, it's fairly possible that he could yes

Earwing creature possessing someone or not wouldn't really matter here, sense to Jason anyone who isn't his mother must die. As for the latter, it's fairly possible that he could yes
So watching the video the Earwig creature likes dodging bullets so uhh if it gets hit mf most likely lands on the ground and Jason just... keeps on hitting it with his diamond pickaxe I'm leaning Micheal myers' brother rn

Gonna come in defending the bug

So I doubt Jason will really get a solid hit on the earwig creature. Speed is equal, sure, but the bug is very slippery, it can bend itself in weird ways and typically spends combat by moving and running around a lot, so even with equal speed, it's gonna be a hard one to hit

And even if it does get hit, the earwig creature tanked a bullet and kept going no problem, so getting hit by even the pointy end of a pickaxe won't really slow it down much

This plus the almost equal AP, the large LS edge, and Jason not being the smartest cookie on earth, I think it's reasonable to say that the earwig creature could just slowly cut Jason apart and eventually kill him before Jason lands a killing blow

I'm voting for the bug

What of Jason’s regeneration and resistance to pain? Sure the creature has LS but Jason can survive a lot of its attacks and basically no sell them. Sure it’ll be slippery but taking a single bullet is a lot different from getting beaten and impaled with a pickaxe by someone strong as Jason which should also make a bigger hole. I think he just keeps beating down on it like a bug even when it tries crawling away

Last edited:
What of Jason’s regeneration and resistance to pain? Sure the creature has LS but Jason can survive a lot of its attacks and basically no sell them. Sure it’ll be slippery but taking a single bullet is a lot different from getting beaten and impaled with a pickaxe by someone strong as Jason which should also make a bigger hole. I think he just keeps beating down on it like a bug even when it tries crawling away
Mid-Low regen won't do much when your throat gets slit open and resistance to pain will only make Jason not really react to the fact that he's bleeding out

Also most revolvers generate 500 - 700 Joules of energy, or the same amount of energy Jason would be producing here, and the bug wasn't slowed at all (which honestly warents Type 2 Immortality due to it surviving a shot to the head with almost no damage), and that's assuming Jason can hit the bug as the bug is more acrobatic (Speed is equal, sure, but that doesn't mean a rhino could do gymnastics)

Mid-Low regen won't do much when your throat gets slit open and resistance to pain will only make Jason not really react to the fact that he's bleeding out

Also most revolvers generate 500 - 700 Joules of energy, or the same amount of energy Jason would be producing here, and the bug wasn't slowed at all (which honestly warrants Type 2 Immortality due to it surviving a shot to the head with almost no damage), and that's assuming Jason can hit the bug as the bug is more acrobatic (Speed is equal, sure, but that doesn't mean a rhino could do gymnastics)
High-Low is good for interior damage, he’d have to be decapitated or very close to be beaten. I’m not even sure if blood loss really affects Jason with all the stuff he’s taken. And regardless of its acrobatics, Jason’s resilience and weapon skill should let him catch it given time and deal hits before it scurries. He won’t be taking any recoil when he attacks like a gunman so he can just keep swinging

High-Low is good for interior damage, he’d have to be decapitated or very close to be beaten. I’m not even sure if blood loss really affects Jason with all the stuff he’s taken. And regardless of its acrobatics, Jason’s resilience and weapon skill should let him catch it given time and deal hits before it scurries. He won’t be taking any recoil when he attacks like a gunman so he can just keep swinging
The reason he doesn't ever suffer much blood loss is because nobody ever cuts deep enough into something vital to kill him. And High-Low regeneration just fixes up minor organ damage, not nearly getting decapitated, which the bug should be capable of with piercing damage. Honestly, the feat Jason has doesn't even really seem like a High-Low feat, I think just Mid-Low or possibly even Low fits better. And hit-and-run tactics or just disarming Jason wouldn't be too hard for the bug to do if it deems it nessecarry in this fight, so the bug could just get rid of Jason's weapon and cut him apart from there

Back