• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Impostor Fights An Earwig Creature (Avocado Animations vs David Romero) (GRACE)

Impostor (Avocado Animations) vs The Earwig Creature (Pleasant Inn)

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Unequal
  • Both start 25m away
  • Impostor is shapeshifted into a crewmate
  • Earwig Creature is possessing a regular 35 year old man
  • Fight takes place inside of a Target
Impostor is 3,735 Joules and 567 kg
Earwig Creature is 616.6 Joules and possibly 1,223.7 kg

Impostor has a 6x AP advantage
Earwig Creature possibly has a 2.2x LS advantage

Who Wins?

The Thing but Nerfed: 3 (HonestlyBored24, ThePrimalHunter, Froggytron)
Why would any scientist make this thing?: 0 ()
Both work together to kill more people: 0 ()
ljgfiil5o4761.jpg
1626fdd44efbf97c5c4184e87f59997a9440cc02.jpg

Last edited:
So, The Impostor has better AP, P&A, and Intelligence, while the Earwig Creature has better Speed and LS. What do both start with?

So, The Impostor has better AP, P&A, and Intelligence, while the Earwig Creature has better Speed and LS. What do both start with?
Impostor starts with trying to stab its opponent with its tounge while the Earwig creature starts with trying to close the distance with its opponent and cutting off/ripping off their head with its tail

Impostor starts with trying to stab its opponent with its tounge while the Earwig creature starts with trying to close the distance with its opponent and cutting off/ripping off their head with its tail
I don’t think it would be easy for the Earwig Creature to cut the Impostor’s head off due to the Impostor having durability 6x greater than the Earwig Creature’s AP. The Earwig Creature could probably deal with the Impostor’s tongue because it’s dodged gunshots before. But I’m pretty sure that the Impostor takes this because it’s stronger and can actually strategize.

I don’t think it would be easy for the Earwig Creature to cut the Impostor’s head off due to the Impostor having durability 6x greater than the Earwig Creature’s AP. The Earwig Creature could probably deal with the Impostor’s tongue because it’s dodged gunshots before. But I’m pretty sure that the Impostor takes this because it’s stronger and can actually strategize.
I'll vote Impostor FRA

Back