• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs NEO (Digimon)

I was on Yotube and some dude named Koopi gave me a interestign idea for a match-up and that Match-up was NEO vs Shin Budokai Janemba so i wanna see who you guys think would win this

Based on the faulty stats he has here yes of course he'd lose but based on what he can actually do no he solos Shin Budokai also sup i can see you and your cronies are still talking stuff behind my back LOL

is this eiven a queston NEO would win he has way better reality warping powers than janenba don't get me wrong janemba is still very impresive but he never created an entire univerce sure he can manipulate space time and reality but NEO can do the same thing and has way better cantrol over his powers compared to janemba

I dont know if spreading throught time and space is going to help janemba that much because NEO can also manipulate space and time but i at least see that janemba stands a small chance

Does NEO even have anything that can get pass Low-Godly regen?

Well i dont know both janemba and NEO have silmilar abilitys but NEO has shown to have greater control over them .

Basically, Janemba has Low-Godly regen. That means if NEO can't destroy his soul, Janemba cannot truly be destroyed.

If thats the case then i vote for inconclusive janemba isn't touching NEO because of his superior reality warping but NEO cant really kill janemba because of his regen.

he has reality warping but janemba can also clone NEO. plus reality warping won't help him who has low godly regen. also if NEO is evil he can easily possess him. and NEO is omnipresent only in his universe while janemba is omnipresent in different timelines of U7

NEO isnt nececeraly evil he just chouldnt understand human emotions and see that what he was doing was hurting those around him it is explained better in the manga also janemba wont be able to really hurt NEO because he can just negate all of his attacks with his superior reality warping thats why i said this should be inconclusive beause janemba cant hurt NEO because of his reality warping and NEO cant probably hurt janemba because of his omnipresence and regen.

Now if the batlle takes place within NEOS universe then the result chould be diferent

But he can still clone NEO and use it against him. not only that but he was warping countless timelines simultaneously and was ressurecting the dead.merging the dimensions of all timelines and altering them to his will and moving people to different timelines.and he can take form of anyone.

Cannibalistic999 said:
FTW395 said:
TheDragonBallEditor said:
Janemba easily. We already discussed why he would win on Google+.
Can you link this?
That whole debate was inaccurate and he was using movie janemba proving that he was universal.
Game Janemba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie

Everyone knows that, so what's wrong with using movie if they are the same in abillity but not strength

Koopi said:
Cannibalistic999 said:
FTW395 said:
TheDragonBallEditor said:
Janemba easily. We already discussed why he would win on Google+.
Can you link this?
That whole debate was inaccurate and he was using movie janemba proving that he was universal.
Game Janemba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie
Everyone knows that, so what's wrong with using movie if they are the same in abillity but not strength

movie janemba does not have ability like game janemba

as SB janemba has low godly regenration,possession,absorbtion,space time manipulation reality warping, incorporal, can take form of anyone, ressurection of dead through countless timeline and omnipresence.here are its feats

http://imgur.com/a/81SR4

Well that is true game janemba is a lot sronger than movie janemba but i have still heard people saying that movie janemba is universe level.

Thanos2003 said:
Well that is true game janemba is a lot sronger than movie janemba but i have still heard people saying that movie janemba is universe level.
janemba has shown no feats to be even multi galaxy let alone universal. and don,t believe people. even i have heard people saying and claiming that dark schneider is high multiversal+ and post-crisis superman is multi-universal, anti-spiral is 10dimensional.fullpower shazam is high multiversal+ they just wank thier fav character.

Yea i know i just wanted to show how mutch some people wank characters can i dont actualy believe movie janemba is that strong.

Back