• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jafar and Genie changes

We should make some changes in Jafar's and Genie's page. Here I'll list them:

Durability
His durability should still be Universe leveled I think, scalling from AP. But, the explanation is a bit wrong. The Genie that fought with Jafar was Freed Genie, who was much weaker.

Also this should be changed in Genie's Imprisioned Key as well, as it says he survived atttacks from Genie Jafar, but they never fought.

Lifting Strenght
Freed Genie held the Earth in his hand with ease and Genie Jafar should scale.

Attack Potency
Well, Freed Genie could held the earth in his hand and turned both Saturn and the Sun in his face, so I've already upgraded him. But, there's also this scene, where he embodies two constellations. I don't know if it is worth anything.

Speed
Massively FTL+. That's the point. Freed Genie controlled some stars in the video I showed, and he also created a spaceship capable of going through the cosmos and did it alone, too, as we can see in the same video I previously sent.

Weaknesses
Jafar is listed as being unable to raise the dead, but Genie said it was possible and that he just deslikes doing so, as they come back as zombies. This should be removed as a weakness from both of them.

Well, that still counts as being unable to resurrect people, rather than turning them into undead.

I am uncertain if Genie and Jafar are truly 3-A though.

MFTL+ travel speed should be fine.

I am uncertain about if the constellations were real ones or not.

Yes, I suppose so, but a "Possibly 3-A" might be safer.

I had a question.How is Jafar stronger than imprisoned Genie?I mean how could you grant someone else more power than you have and still not be drained by that?

Genie just granted a wish which is not dependant on his own power, but its the ability itself.

In the episode where Chaos is introduced it's implied that not all Imprisoned Genies are equal as there are weaker and stronger Genies since Genie said to be a regular one, Jafar said to be an all powerful Genie, which should make him superior even if slighty to regular Genies, just like prior he wished to be one of the strongest sorcerers.

Crossovers are not a part of their original continuities. We have a rule that states that characters are usually rescaled in power to each other within them.

necromancy is more like rising the dead in form of gohst,zombies and skeletong,i was thinking more resurrection,power bestowal since he gave jafar more magic power and body control he grew a beard simular to jafar

Hades might be able to resurrect others, but he never fully demonstrated the ability.

If you talk about the Aladdin/Hercules crossover episode, he only gave Jafar's spirit temporary corporeal form.

I am not sure. Jafar was still a spirit as soon as he let go of the staff.

Well, I suppose that resurrection and body control should be fine.

Back